Kagami Taiga x reader

Yo!~this is the first angst story I've tried to write!Continue on!~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kagami x Reader

You looked down at the pregnancy test in your hands."P-Positive.."It was valentines day and you found out you were pregnant.

"I'm home!"You heard your boyfriend Kagami come in from his job as a firefighter.You had taped the pregnancy test on a box of chocolates and hidden it under your bed.You walked to the living room,"How was work?" You asked,tying your (h/c) up."Terrible,we had some kids go today..I never want kids,(Y/N)." You felt your (E/C) eyes water,"Y-Yeah..Let's eat.."

That night you snuck out with your things and left,leaving only a note to explain that you felt it wasn't working out."Good bye Taiga."
You got on the train to your best friend,Atsushi's,home.

-----------------------

"(Y/N)-chin?" Murasakibara answered the door to his apartment,"Come in~"
You went inside and explained that you didn't want to ruin Kagami's life.

"You can stay with me~" He said smiling slightly."D-Don't worry I'll be out of here in a week or so." You said,watching as Murasakibara grabbed your luggage,"No,you won't be able to take care of your child by yourself,so from now on you will stay with me." You smiled and walked to his guest room."Thank you Atsushi." You held your stomach.Murasakibara nodded and left some snacks with you.

***
After a couple of months you decided to move out of Murasakibara's apartment,but stayed close,in (Best friend)'s house which was only half an hour away.

*TIME SKIP!!7 Years*

"Mom!Mom!I caught a firefly!"Your red haired son (We'll call him Rin) ran up to you and (Best Friend).You smiled and pet his bright hair.He was around 7 years old,and began to ask 'things' now."Mom why is my hair so...red?"You jumped,"Well...your father had red hair,Rin.."He nodded,"Where is dad?"You shrugged,"Good!He hurt Mom so he better stay away!" You smiled and watched him go inside."(Y/N),you're gonna have to tell him sometime.." (Best friend) said. You nodded,"I know,but not yet."

-end?-