Kuroko x Reader

Hey...Sorry for the wait...I haven't had any motivation so...

******
Human!Kuroko x Fairy!Reader

******
Wanted
(Y/N)
(Age)
(height).
Fairy.

The signs were everywhere. You were a menace to the humans. You detested them for what they did to your kind. You took it upon yourself to avenge the fallen and reeked havoc on the human world.
You burned their homes and shops,you took their belongings,and you showed no mercy.
To them you were a heartless and foul creature,but in your world you were a kind person. But you couldn't hide your actions from the others. Some praised you for it,others...

"(Y/N)!You come here this instant!" Your mother called,and you rose,walking downstairs in a (F/C) dress,your wings behind you. "How dare you disobey me?!You went into the humans' territory once again and now this?!" She held up the wanted poster with your face printed on it.

"What?I am serving justice!I will not stand for this Mother! Day after day our land is trespassed on! And I am tired of our people sitting with our wings folded!"

"Why if your father was here-"

"But he isn't!He's off fighting in a war for some other creature!He cares more about the damned pixies than us!"
It was true. Your father was fighting a war against humans,but for another people. "If he was here,maybe I wouldn't have to deal with your constant complaining!You mourn as if-as if he was dead!" Slap. Your face stung,and your eyes watered."You will not speak like that!" You glared at your mother,"You are a fairy and you will respect the other fairies!" You ran to your room and grabbed your bag,flying out of your window that night,you headed to the human world.

To be continued..