Kise x Reader

Haha in haven't written really anything for him...sorry.I can't write well for him so he's probs gonna be ooc
Kise x blind!reader

***
"She's such a loner."
"Her hair is a mess."
"Does she even look in the mirror before she leaves the house."

You sighed as you listened to their insults. Your pale (E/C) eyes may not work but your other senses did. "Seriously what a lo-" You turned to them,"You know,you should really learn how to gossip more quietly. Have you tried sorta leaning your head down a little,it will stop your breath a bit so you won't be heard too much." They glared at you,but you couldn't see it. You simply turned around.

"Kise-sama!" Girls yelled at that guy,making your head hurt. You smiled as you un-braided your (H/C) locks,remembering how your mother used to style it. Your thoughts were interrupted by someone sitting in front of you. "Hi there,whats your name?" You recognized that voice as 'Kise'. "(Y/N)." You spoke smiling as you bowed a bit. "Class is starting,so please sit in your seat." The teacher spoke,and you heard him leave.

...

The next day,you decided to have lunch outside. You held your bento and bag on one arm,and walked along the hallways. Most people like you would have a cane or dog,but since you've been like this for so long,your other senses,especially hearing, worked as your sight.

"(Y/N)-chii!" You heard Kise behind you and stopped,"Oh,hello." You turned to him and smiled. "Can I join you?" You nodded and kept walking,eventually sitting down under a tree,Kise next to you. "Hey,I have a question." He spoke,"Whats your favorite color?"
You bent your head down,"I-I don't know. I don't really pay attention to colors."
"Mine is yellow."
"I have a question as well." you said,looking towards him,"Why are you even talking to me?"
"I found you interesting."
"Because of how I look right?"
He didn't say anything. Had he nodded? "I heard that you do modeling,Kise." Again he said nothing and you assumed he nodded. "So that means that you're well groomed." You thought to yourself. "Why doesn't (Y/N)-chii dress like the other girls?You look like someone who goes with trends."
"Do I?I don't really care about looks,actually."
He gasped,"But how can you not care about looks?How you look is what attracts attention to you. And how you look can make you feel confident."
You laughed and looked down. "What's so funny?"
"Well I don't care about looks because," you continued to laugh,"I'm blind,Kise." He said nothing,and your laughing subsided. "You're blind?" You laughed again,"You sound nervous,Kise."
"Well yeah!I've been talking to (Y/N)-chii about looks and colors without care!I feel terrible!" You laughed again,"Well you didn't know,so it's okay.But,to make it up to me,you have to describe how you look." You smiled,"Okay!This will be easy!I look at myself all the time!"