Sakurai x Reader

Sakurai x Bully!Reader.
............

"Oi,Sakurai!"You called out to the apologetic boy.He turned to face you,and stared at your outfit,a black Nirvana tank,with a black leather jacket,black skinny jeans,and black combat boots with red laces."G-Good morning,(L/N)-san..."He said,staring at the ground."Lets go brat,you have to get my books from the library."You began walking towards the school,"Hurry up!"You screamed,scaring the students around you."I-I'm sorry!" You smirked and looked at a couple of girls that were staring at you."What!"You glared at them,and they quickly bowed.
...
You and Sakurai stood in the library.Your (H/C) locks were tied back,a few strands falling to frame your face."Hm,"You smiled,a small one but a smile nonetheless,and picked up one of your favorite books."Look,Sakurai,this one is about a girl who falls in love with a clockwork that plays the piano."You said,almost kindly."That sounds good."You glared at him,"Sorry!Sorry!I meant great!"You nodded and put the book back,continuing to another shelf."This one sounds good,its about a princess who becomes a knight."You nodded and checked it out,being especially polite to the librarian."Thank you Mrs.Katherine,I'll make sure to take good care of this one."She smiled and you walked out,Sakurai following after."Why haven't you given me my lunch,you twerp!"You demanded,and Sakurai bowed repeatedly,"I'm sorry!"

You stood in front of the gym,your usual dark aura surrounding you."Sa.Ku.Rai!"You yelled,stepping in."You didn't say you had practice today!Because if you I missed my bus!"You stared at the team."Oi!You can't just barge in and-"Aomine,who actually showed up,said,but you interrupted."Aomine Daiki,correct?You have a game Friday.It would be a shame if,for some reason,"You took out your pocket knife,twirling it in your (S/C) hand."you were to be hospitalized.."He jumped back and you sat down on the bleachers."Hurry up!Sakurai,I'm going to your game,and if I'm not impressed...well,I better be impressed."
***
You sat in the noisy gym,watching Sakurai intensely,you smiled at his sudden personality change."Hm...you're not too disappointing after all.."
After the game,in which the other school lost miserably,you walked to a sweaty Sakurai,"Sakurai,"you lifted your hand and he flinched,"You did well.."You patted the boy's head and smiled."Come on,I'll treat you to ice cream."