Midorima x Reader

Yo!Here you go kids!

***

Midorima walked through the campus of (college name) holding his lucky item for the day,and his bag. He walked to his next class,and sat down next to a girl with (H/C) hair. The girl sat quietly taking notes throughout the class,all while playing with a small blue ribbon.
While the professor answered a phones call,the girl looked over at Midorima. "You're a cancer?" She asked. Midorima,a bit shocked,nodded. The girl simply smiled and turned back to the professor.
About an hour before the end of class,her alarm on her clock beeped and she walked out of the class.

"What a strange girl."Midorima said to himself.
..
The next day,Midorima sat next to the girl again,who had a pink ribbon this time.
"Cancers beware,a life changing event will happen to you soon,it will no doubt be a good change,but whether or not you allow it to happen is up to you." She spoke,while taking notes."Thats your reading for today,right?" She asked. Midorima nodded."You listen to Oha-Asa as well,nanodayo?" She nodded,smiling kindly. "I'm a (sign here),but I use colored ribbons instead of items.I'm (Y/N),by the way."
"Midorima." He spoke quietly.
Her alarm beeped and she stood,walking out again.

.This continued to go on,(Y/N) quietly talking to Midorima,who stuttered a response,and then she left.

One day though,she wasn't there,and Midorima became curious of where she was. He would never admit it,but he had grown fond of her.

He spent the rest of the day as per usual,but when walking next it a park,he saw her with a small child,eating ice cream. "Midorima?Hello."She greeted him as he passed."H-Hi."

The two sat on the swings watching as the small boy played on the playground. "I had him when I was fifteen. His father left me,so I continued to support the two of us.He stays in daycare until I pick him up."
Midorima nodded,"I was wondering why you left early all the time...N-Not because I l-like you or anything!" She laughed,"(Son's name)!Come 'ere!" The boy ran over and she picked him up,"This is Midorima,he is mommy's new friend." (Son) nodded,whispering into his mothers ear. "He says he likes your hair,and he invited you to dinner." Midorima blushed,"I'll go,b-but only cos he asked." (Y/N) laughed again,setting (son) down,who grabbed Midorima's hand and (Y/N)'s hand. "Mishter Midorima,do chu like my mommy?Cos she likes chu." (Y/N) blushed and glared at (son)."Oi!I told you not to tell!You little butt!" Midorima smiled and whispered something into (son)'s ear,who laughed and began to walk."Lesh go!"