Akashi x reader

Fluffy parents!

***
"Sei,do you think you could stay home tomorrow?" You asked your husband,while brushing your teeth. "Oh,is my empress lonely?" He asked,hugging your waist from behind. You rolled your eyes,"No,but tomorrow is a holiday for (son's name),and I have to work late." Akashi shook his head,"I don't think I can make it.." You broke away from his arms,"You know he calls you Akashi right?He picked it up from the maids and butlers." You sat on the bed,"I think you need to bond more with your son,or else he's gonna treat you like a stranger when he grows up." Akashi looked at the picture of (son's name) on the bathroom mirror and sighed,"I'll stay home then. I guess I have been slacking off as a father."
..
"(Son's name),it's time to get up." Akashi called out,getting no response,he walked over to his four year old,who was asleep in his crib. "(Son's name),come on,we have things to do." He picked up the child,who opened his eyes lazily. Akashi smiled and went to the bathroom,where he had a bath ready."Lets get you in the bath." (Son) shook his head,"I don't wanna." Akashi looked down at him,"What?"
"I don't wanna."
"Well you have to."
"No."
"(Son)."
"Akashi."
...
In the end,(son) won,and Akashi simply changed his clothes,all the while trying to convince his son to call him dad. "Alright time for breakfast,mom left you some Mac 'n' Cheese,do you want that?" (Son) nodded.
Akashi prepared the dish,placing the small bowl in front of (son) along with
a sippy cup of juice.
After breakfast,Akashi decided to take (son) to the park,where he planned to teach how to dribble a ball. "(Son),do you like basketball?" He shrugged,"Do you want me to teach you about it?" (Son) nodded.

At the park Akashi and (son) went to the basketball courts,and Akashi taught (son) how to dribble a ball,and told him about his high school days. (Son) was really happy,and smiled the whole time. And when the sun began to set they headed home,where they rested. Akashi did some paperwork,and (son) colored on some paper. "(Son) was today...fun?..." A half asleep Akashi asked. "It was really fun,Dad." Akashi smiled and brought (son) into his arms,"Heh,you called me dad..." The redhead smiled as he fell asleep,and soon enough,(son) did too.

"I'm home~Did you two have a good..time?..." You walked into the living room where you saw the sleeping duo. "It seems you did." You smiled and kissed their foreheads before going to change.