Aomine Daiki

Yo!Sorry this took so long,but I have a shit ton of homework...anyway,here ya go!

.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Daiki!"Momoi smiled and greeted the blue haired male during their lunch break."Guess what?"She spoke in an excited tone,"Satsuki,you're too loud." Aomine spoke lazily."Hmph!Fine I won't tell you anything!"The pinkette walked away to go eat her bento.

"Hey,did you hear?"
"What?"
"A female model is moving to our school!I heard she does bikini shoots!"
"Really?!Who is it?!"
"It's (Y/N)-chan!You know,the girl from QBC magazine?" [I don't know ok?]
A group of guys in front of Aomine spoke of you.Aomine opened his eyes and looked up.'(Y/N)-chan?' He thought,remembering your face from his magazines.

............

"(Y/N)-chan!I love you!"
"You're adorable!"
"Go on a date with me!"
You sighed,but put on a smile, greeting the boys at the school entrance,"Good morning!Its so nice of you all to greet me!"You said in an adorable voice."But we should get to class,could you boys escort me please?"They all nodded and you began to walk inside.

..:..:...:...:

You sighed as you tugged on the PE uniform that didn't fit well.Problem being that you breasts were causing the shirt to move up.You sighed and continued to play as you were instructed."(Y/N)-chan!"You looked over and saw your friend you today,Momoi."Moi-chan!" You smiled and hugged her,"Class is over so can I watch the basketball practice?"She nodded and you ran off to get changed.

You came back and sat in the benches,watching as the team practiced."Moi-chan,do you need any help?"You walked over to momoi and looked at her."Sure,could you go get Daiki?He's probably on the roof."You nodded and ran to the roof of the school."Hello?"You walked over to the tan boy,"Excuse me,are you Daiki?"You bent down I'm front of Aomine and smiled,"Yeah."Your eyes beamed with happiness,"Ano,Moi-chan asked me to bring you to practice,so could you?"He sighed and shut his eyes."Please,Dai-chan?"You pouted,looking at the magazines beside him."Ah!I know!"You pulled out a picture of you and another model in bikinis while eating a melted ice cream,"For every time you come to practice,I'll give you photos of me and other models,exclusive and rare pictures."Aomine opened his eyes and took the photo,"Just pictures of you will do."He stood and began walking,"Okay, Dai-chan~" you smiled and followed after him.