Kuroko x reader

"Oh how neat." You look at the antique urn,"(Y/N)-chan that's creepy.." Your best friend shivers,but you just pay the person running the garage sale.

"Hm..where do it put you?..." You looked around your apartment,and think."On the shelf would be good.." You reach to place the urn on the shelf but drop it,luckily,you caught it,but...
"WHAT IS THIS?!" You looked at all of the ashes that were on the ground,"S-S-Someone a-a-ashes..." You felt yourself tremble as you stumbled backwards."I bought s-someone's ashes.." You shut your eyes and pressed a hand against your forehead.
"Pardon me...but your stepping on my ashes.."
You opened your eyes and saw a light blue haired man. You stood in shock. "Y-Y-Y-You're a-a-a g-g-g-ghost...." He nodded and stepped forward,"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" You threw the urn and ran to the door.
"Miss?...Are you okay?..I don't mean to frighten you..." You began to tremble.
The ghost tried to step forward,but couldn't,"Oh." He looked at where his ashes stopped,and you gulped.
"What do I do?...There is a ghost in my home..are ghostbusters a real thing?Do I vacuum him up?.." You panicked and paced around your home while the ghost watched.
"Please don't. "
"Maybe if I sweep him out of the door.."
"Please do not do that."
"If I call a priest?"
"I don't think you should.."
"Am I dreaming?"
"You're not."
You gasped,"Of course!I dropped the urn on my head or something!I must be dreaming!"
"I'm afraid you're not."
You sighed,"Well how do I put you at rest or something?..."
"I'm not sure."
"Who are you anyway?"
"I don't really remember."
"How did you die?"
"I don't remember that either."
You sighed,"Well what do you suppose I do with your ashes?"

"Ghost-San! I have an idea!What if I put you in an ash tray?So I can move you around?"
He shrugged,"I guess that may work."
And so you did. You began to talk to the ghost,and he remembered how he died."Me and a friend were out celebrating,and when I was walking home,I got ran over...I used to have a low presence.."
You nodded,"Ghost-san,where do you want your ashes to be?"
"I'm not sure..."
"What if I let them be blown away in the wind?"
You smiled,"There is this really nice mountain with a hiking trail,and at the top you get the best view!"
The ghost nodded,and so you set off to the hiking trail. You went before dawn so you two could see the sunrise. Once you reached the top,you set the ashtray on a bench and sat down with him."This is really kind of you,(Y/N)-San." You smiled,"Well you deserve to rest in the afterlife."
The two of you sat in silence,before he sighed,"Ghost-san,I think it's time." The ghost nodded,"I hope to see you again."
You smiled,"I hope so too. If you ever come back,look for me,okay?" He nodded,and you put his ashes on your hand,"See you then."
You watched him disappeared as his ashes floated off with the wind. "See you."

It had been months since then and you were attending college. You had forgotten about what happened,and continued with your normal life. That is,until one day,when coming home,you saw someone waiting at your door. It was a boy with light blue hair,"Hello again,(Y/N)-san."
Your eyes filled with tears,"Hello,ghost-san."