Hanamiya x reader

Happy 50th part!For this one I decided to right for my favorite character!

"Makoto,what do you think of this dress?"

"It makes you look fat."

You nodded,"But is it better than the last one?"

"How the fuck would I know?"

You sighed,"I think I'm gonna go with the last one."

No matter what Hanamiya said,you never responded how he expected. Anyone at school would notice that you responded quite casually to his rude demeanor.  You were his complete opposite,and so you two fit perfectly.

"You failed that test?You're stupid as hell if you failed that test."

"I suck at math and you know it.I'll just do corrections,so don't worry."

Hanamiya glared at you,"Who said I was worried."

You looked up to him and shrugged,"Your eyes."

You could read him so easily,and you could tell he loved you. He would tease you and say mean things,but he would always care for you when you were sick,and give you your favorite snacks,and look for you when he played a game. You were always there for him too,you would help him calm down if he was stressed,and you were always at every single game,silently cheering him on.

You were bulletproof when it came to rumors or mean words. People would say that you were his sex toy,but you hadn't ever had sex with Hanamiya. They would say he hit you,but despite his rude manner Hanamiya never was abusive.

"Please go out with me,(Y/N)."

Your male classmate stood in front of you,holding your hands in his. Hanamiya was hiding nearby,ready to kill him,but you responded quickly. "I have a boyfriend,you know."
"But he is a horrible person,you deserve so much better.He is just using you to please himself!"

You pulled your hands away,"He hasn't ever hurt me and I've never slept with him. I love Makoto and he loves me. If you're too blind to see past his flaws,then how do you know you are better than him?"

You walked away and went to Hanamiya,"Sorry about the wait,Makoto."  He simply glared at you,"Who said that I even love you?"

"You did. In your sleep one day,you started mumbling,'(Y/N) I love you....please don't leave me...' I thought it was sweet. "

Makoto rolled his eyes and kissed your head,"Whatever..."

"Say it."

"No."

"Say it or I'll leave you."

Hanamiya sighed and spit out an 'I love you',and you jumped in success,"That now my ringtone for you!" Hanamiya glared but sighed,holding your hand in his. "Makoto,I love you too."

I'm currently working on a Haikyuu one shot book,so look forward to that!! -Sam