Kise x Reader

Angst!But it has a twist.Next one is fluff.
cheater

***

"(Y/N)-chii!" You felt your boyfriend jump on your back,"I missed you!" You smiled weakly,"A-Ah,Kise,welcome back." He pouted as you two walked to school."Ryouta,remember?Also I got you stuff from my trip!" He pulled out a bag."Ki-I don't deserve these." You spoke,turning away."Of course you do!I love you and I want to shower you with love and presents!" Your (E/C) eyes avoided his,"No,I really don't deserve this." You sighed. The two if you walked through the gates and you looked over to (boy),who smirked at you and Kise."Eh?Who is that guy?"You jumped a bit,"A f-friend.Lets get inside."
..
All through class,you felt sick.Not because of what you did,but because you didn't feel terrible about it. Kise stared at you the entire time,and during lunch,he went to get a drink,when he saw you with the boy from earlier.
"-you know you don't regret it." He spoke.You rubbed your arms,"Thats what's making me sick,that I don't."
Kise tilted his head,"(Y/N)-chii?" The boy nodded at you and left,and Kise approached.
"Kise,I-I have to tell you something." You paused,looking at the confused blonde."When you were gone,I did something that you should know about."
"Yeah?"
"I ch-cheated on you."
"..." He stayed silent and you looked down."Thats okay." Your head shot up,"No relationship can be perfect." He smiled,but you shook your head.
"Kise,you don't understand!"
"I do,but I can forgive you. I love you,and-"
You reached out and held his hands,"No,Kise,you don't understand.Thats not the problem..." Kise looked at your face,his eyes watering."I don't-" you sighed and let go of his hands."I don't love you."
He shook his head,and you looked away,"Im not sure I ever did. I was convinced I did,but when you left,and I went on that date...I knew in my heart and soul that I don't have the same feelings for you as you do for me." You turned your back to him,"I'm sorry,and I hope we can still be friends,because you're a wonderful person.And I'm sure you'll find a girl who'll love you,but that's not me."

"Goodbye,Kise."