"Hey, I'm gonna help you unpack and that would be done in lickety split. Then we'll hop on bed, and the next morning, while you're out to UCLA, I'll be at home cleaning the house for the party to happen tomorrow night", I feel doubtful that he could do all that in time, and yes I mention one fundamental thing that I haven't done yet cause I was so busy packing. 

"How bout the food? We can't serve nachos and chips and dips, this is not a teenage house party! I haven't cooked anything and I doubt that I even have the time to cook!", I told him and he seems to surprise me everytime. 

"I've called catering right before I call you. See ! I can be reliable!", I can't help but to laugh. 

"I'm not saying you aren't reliable...", "you thought I wasn't reliable", "well, you plan it so sudden that it caught me off guard so yeah, I feel frisky about it and doubt that everything would go well due to poor planning", he chuckles and respond, "okay fine, it is sort of last minute but we are going to pull it off, as a family". 

His words made me smile, it's soothing and I love that. We ended the call, and I put the last of the boxes into my car and drive off to pick up Tommy. But before I do that, I called Rachel and asked for a favor. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't wait to see my room!", Tommy said excitedly from the passenger seat. "And the swimming pool! I could ask friends to come over to have a swim, right mummy?"

I smile but keep my vision on the road, "of course you can, we could have a little pool party for you and your friends". 

"Yes! And the uncles could come over anytime to play games with me...", he keeps on rambling and as a loving mother, I'm going to pull him down to earth and be grounded. 

"You could ask the uncles to come over, only when you finish your homework and clean your room. Eventhough your room is big and you can just put everything in one corner, one fine day all the corners of that room will be full and you are not allowed to buy anymore toys to fill in that room", I told him and he nod his head. "I'll keep my room clean, mum. Don't you worry, I will put away all the toys after playing with them and put the clothes in the laundry basket and even make my bed!", he said and I hope he's keeping true to his words, cause sooner or later he'll grow up and be.....a....teenage boy. That's the phase all mothers have to look out for, and buy armor for that battlefield. 

As we reach the driveway to the house, Tommy puts his palms flat on the window and admire the view of his new home. 

"Is this a castle, mummy?", he asked and I chuckled, "it's your castle, if you want it to be baby". 

I turned off the engine and walk to the door, and unlock it. As I open the door, I can feel Tommy running pass by me, "mummy mummy! Is my room upstairs? This is so big, mummy! Is my room on this side or the left? Mummy mummy, the pool is so big! Can I go swim now? Oh no, but I don't have my swimsuit with me, mummy, where's my swimsuit?", he yelled from the stairs. 

"You have got to unpack your stuffs first, baby", I told him while unloading the boxes and placing it at the entrance. 

"But mummy! Can I just swim for 5 minutes, just 5 minutes?", he asked. "No, baby. Not today".

"3 minutes then", "unpack first, baby", "1 minute tops!", I look up to him and just stare, "Thomas Dallas". 

He runs down the stairs, and picks up his box of toys and went up to his room, "good boy", I muttered. 

The mover trucks started coming and I instruct them on where to put the beds, the tables, and even the couches. Calum even bought a swing to put it in the backyard, he has such exquisite taste. When the tv is all plugged in, I even ask the men to plug in Tommy's XBox and after he unpacked his toys and arrange it so nicely on his shelf, I let him indulge himself to play his guitar game. I could say I'm a very fast worker cause I have unpacked all the dishes, cups and mugs and the cutleries, even the pots and pans, I have even hang all of Tommy's clothes in his closet. Right now, I'm hanging my clothes and waiting for Calum to come home.