53

JACE

The white air balloon is just as magical as the first time. As I promised, we spend an entire day in the sky. I enjoy teaching Madi how to steer the craft. She doesn't catch on right away, the lever and release process confuses her. She does better the third time around. I enjoy how her perfect hands pull on the strings. I lean to whisper into her ear. "Tug it, dominatrix."

My wife titters. "I will later." She frees her left hand, her wedding hand, and guide mine with hers. Placing our engagement rings in front of the fire. The view is cinematic. The shining city, the orange fire, the sparkle of the diamonds. "The perfect picture...although I want to get the original shot too." Madi eyes the wood banister.

"We can do both." I out my phone to snap the movie worthy frame. I help Madi switch the balloon to hover mode before retreating to the railing where I proposed. I cuddle her from behind and entangle our ring hands together. The rustic city and sunny sky adds the perfect vibe. I capture this shot.

"Yay!" She smooches my cheek. "We recreated it."

"What about the next part? When you pinned me down?" I flirt.

"Okay, I'll share it and let your fans know I wear the pants." She pokes.

"I dare you to drop it." I know it's a bluff, she's too shy to expose herself to the world in that way. Same as on our wedding night. The garter removal had my bunny hiding her face in humiliation.

"I will...one day." Madison pins me to the floor and saddles me.

"Is that blackmail?" My hands rub up her back.

"Maybe." Her lush lips clash onto mine in a heavy makeout. We spend the rest of the day hovering in a starburst sky. Night time is even better. We stargaze under the light of the flames at a dot filled sky.

The next day we ride the carriage all along the stark country side of Paris. Wheel barrel houses. Farm houses. Barnes full of livestock. Fishermen reeling in prizes from ponds. Wind mill cover a field of yellow poppies. Rabbits bounce alongside the carriage in a cute race. Madi dies from their adorable hopping.

Little Venice, a village inspired by the one from Beauty and the Beast, hype my wife up. "It looks like a painting!!

The pastel town homes are similar to ginger bread houses

The pastel town homes are similar to ginger bread houses. Even the trees are luscious and bright. The river reflects every color of each building. The carriage wheels across a stone bridge. The fantasy town is better once inside. The pebbled streets, and cheerful residents who wave our way trap us into a fairy tale land. We halt the horses and carriage at the end of the village to enjoy the enchanted sunset.