18

MADISON

Jess got a lot typed out tonight

Jess got a lot typed out tonight. September is the month I chose. Three weeks away. I'm worried about the waiting list for caterers and tailors. My Lily reminded me that Jace's money will talk. The only thing left unchecked is the venue. "Banquet hall, outside wedding or tent?" I weigh the options as I lay on the couch with my squad. 

"I thought you wanted a tent wedding?" My mom passes around glasses of wine.

"I did....but now I'm wondering if it'll be big enough."

"Jace doesn't have a big family." Lil clarifies.

"Yeah, but grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins, nieces, and nephews. We have to invite everyone on his and my side. That may be over 300."

My mom nods. "That's true. I underestimated the guest list at my wedding. Especially in-laws, the extended family sneaks up on you. Trust me."

"I didn't even think about that." I frown. "Yeah, I think a tent won't be big enough."

"What about the island?" Jess types this in the destination section. "It's beautiful and far from the press."

Why didn't I think of that? It's the size of a damn state; that's plenty of room. "Oh my god, Jess, I love you!"

"Hey, stop coming onto my woman!" Lil deepens her voice like a guy.

I giggle at her sturdy man's face. "Can't help it; she's amazing." I wink.

"Aww." Jess holds her heart.

"I totally blanked. The island is perfect!"

"Now all that's left is the RSVPs." My mom raises her glass. "We've done a lot for one night. We'll tackle that in the morning." We all toast our glasses. I take a deep gulp. I realize it's midnight. Wow, did that much time pass??? Geez. So crazy. I haven't seen Jace either. Where's my love bug? My stomach wakes with flutters. Omg...did I just discover my pet name for him?! I smile to myself and twist my waist side to side. My eyes become trance-like and bubbly.  

"She's thinking about him. Aww, look." Jess outs me by pointing a finger.

I cover my face and chuckle. "Stop."

"Say you love him." Mom teases me.

"No..."

"Think of it as practice for your vows. You'll have a crowd watching you share your affection." She moves my hand from my face.

"I'll rather wait to be embarrassed." I blush and drop my gaze.

"He he he, okay, I'll stop making you shy."

After the drink, I say goodnight and go to his room. I hear the shower as I close the door. Oh...I should sneak in. I grin devilishly and slip out of the dress. This is payback from the last time he didn't let me see him in the shower. I whisper the word under my breath. The wall parts at the middle. Jace's entire body is lathered up with fluffy bubbles. The white color waters my mouth. The hanging dick is a work of art made of suds. It dangles to his thighs. I lick my lips. My thirst heightens. I almost drool. He's turned away, so he doesn't know I'm here. This advantage gives me all the time I want to scope out his glorious ass. The crack line is calling me. I want to fist him. I know he'll love it.