21

JACE

Since we're not on the Island, I take her to the beach house

Since we're not on the Island, I take her to the beach house. I have a ballroom there. This one is dark wooded with maroon walls. It's sexier, since it resembles a brothel. I allow her to select our dance fits. Madi browses a rotating walk-in closet, finding a black set for us to wear. Her dress is long and slitted. The fish nets and the hugging fit is appetizing. Mines is a silk attire, loose, as usual. It's honestly the best way to tango. 

The limbs must be free to move as needed.  

Alodia is attached to every room I enter

Alodia is attached to every room I enter. I command my AI to stream Epoca by Gotan Project. A slow, sensual song. The drumming, bass, and violins are sharp and deep. The French vocals remind me of our time in Paris. I decide to take Madi's skills up a notch for the competition. I tighten my posture, straight back, tall neck, and precise footwork. My bunny mirrors me. I'll have to go slower so she can keep up. These are new techniques. 

I begin the practice with a lax tempo. Forward tango walk. Slow, slow, quick, quick, slow. This is repeated three times until Madi grasps the rhythm. Promenade left turn position: slow, slow, quick, quick, slow. On the second slow, I instruct Madi to rotate left while resuming following my lead. This repeats for a left turn and a rocking twist. Again, I revisit the move for her convenience. The corte is next.  

A perfect curved line. I step back; she holds her shape. Our feet glide back and forth. The open fan is next. I lead her into a wide position, two arms locked while the other two are free. We swivel like a prince and princess, a perfect circle. Pivot. Double corte. Progressive rocking. Slow, slow, quick, quick, slow, quick, quick, slow, quick, quick, slow. We waltz, spin, split, and reverse to the starting position. She's catching on.  

We dance until midnight...until we merge as one...body and soul with the music and tango. Madi hops up and down, clapping. She's so adorable when she accomplishes something. Her eyes are so high on joy. "We'll destroy the competition!" She cha-chas in place.  

"Yes, baby."

She skips to me to share a fiery kiss, Madi bites, then hang her lips from mine. "Hmm...the wedding needs to hurry up!" She groans in heat. She's aching for sex, yearning for it.