43

I track where the arousing pants are coming from

I track where the arousing pants are coming from. It's dark, but yet again, I know my way around. I can navigate this entire mansion blind folded. The noise seems to be coming from one of the bedrooms. Not the club room. I would guess that it's Alonso with Trisha...but he's napping with Paul in the bar. I'm led to my bedroom.

Is that my baby singing out from a pleasure dream? She's had one of me stripping before. I wonder what this one is about.

The door is open. My bride to be must have stumbled to my room, hoping I was here. I go inside and close the door to silence some of her moaning from echoing down the hall. Our guests are definitely hearing this. As much as I want to keep hearing the sound of heaven from her mouth....I have to quiet her. I lean over her, slightly shaking her awake. I adore how her chunky legs entangle in the sheets. I get a little hard from the sight. But I carry on waking her. "Baby...you're loud." I whisper.

"What are you talking about?" Madi grumbles.

"You're moaning hard." I take pride in this. "Am I that good?"

Her navy eyes shoot open. My fiancé sits up fast. Secondhand embarrassment strikes her. Her cheeks flush scarlet. Madison covers her mouth with a hand and gasps. "Noo!"

"Yes." I tease. She buries her head in her hands, ashamed of her erotic outburst. "It's fine, Miss Pornhub..."

"It's not! This is so embarrassing! Was I that loud?"

"You woke me up. How dare you? I need my beauty sleep."

"On no...what will my parents think??" My bunny frets as a teenager would.

"Well...your dad will be creeped out...I won't lie. But your mom will be glad you're being satisfied." I grin.

Madi drops her hands to gawk at me. "Jace!" She scoffs.

"Yes...call out my name to sell my skills." I wink.

Madi puts on her best angry cat impression. I end the humor before she claws me. "Alright, I'll take it seriously."

"I'm so humiliated."

"Let me change that." I lift her chin to smother my mouth onto hers.

"This might be bad luck...you're kissing me at midnight...before the vows. It's practically our wedding day."

"You're so superstitious." I chuckle. "Should I knock on wood three times?"

She stares at the nightstand and perch her lips. "Just in case."

I entertain her, reaching my hand out to do so. She watches my hand tap on the wood. I sense relief seeping from her body, enough that she lays back down with an eased mind. "Better?"

"Yes."

I claw my fingers through hers so our wedding rings touch. Their gold design glimmer under the moonlight. "Sleep tight, darling."