BIRTHDAYS/HOROSCOPES

Jace Harrison - April 10th - ARIES ♈️

Aries are driven by a desire to prove themselves and their strength. They have high energy, and are competitive and ambitious. They naturally take charge because they are good at initiating new projects. They can also be impatient, but are naturally active and don't like to waste time.

Action and sex, Aries is often thinking about exactly that. "Aries's libido and sex drive are quite high because they're an action-oriented, passionate sign," Trenou-Wells says. "Sex is as natural to them as breathing, and sex with an Aries is an unforgettable, hot, and fiery experience that leaves their partners wanting more." And considering Aries's impulsive nature, there's no guessing that they'll go ahead and make a move.

Madison Hart - February 20th - PISCES ♓️

Pisces people are known for being emotionally sensitive, gracious, and emotionally aware. Pisces characters are regarded for being among the most sympathetic of the zodiac signs, and they will go to great lengths to ensure the happiness of those around them. They're also creative and imaginative.

The chill vibe of Pisces might not scream "sex," but this water sign is quite sensual. The dreamer of the zodiac, Pisces loves romantic, all-consuming sexual and romantic experiences that help them escape from reality a bit. "If their heart feels safe with you, they'll merge their body with yours, and you'll have an orgasmic experience," Trenou-Wells says. In fact, Pisces's sex drive may surprise you because they seem so innocent on the outside, but in reality, they can be beasts in the bedroom.

Lily Armstrong - May 4th - Taurus ♉️

When you get into an argument with Taurus, you are also likewise in an argument with everyone they know and love. Tauruses are very tribe-oriented people, and they are also stubborn. That means that even if they're totally in the wrong, they will be the last people to admit it, which can be frustrating. If you get them in a bad mood, they are one of the worst zodiac signs to fight with because their words will hurt you deeply.

The second sign of the zodiac jungle and the Bulls of the chart, Taurus are one of the most sensual signs on the list. Ruled by Venus, it is obvious that sexuality is a big part of their personality. They are the masters of the second house of possessions, material things and value. Taurus sex is not simply sensual but they attach a larger value and meaning to their sexuality.

Jessica Rose - October 4th - Libra ♎️

This innovative sign embraces different aesthetics and enjoys making art. Their creativity extends to their fashion choices, too. Ruled by Venus, the planet of love and beauty, Libras are considered one of the best-dressed zodiac signs, using an artistic eye while putting together their unique outfits. Libra partners are wild, no second thoughts. But, they too have desires of equal reciprocation from their partners in bed. This equality in sexual act turns on Libras even more giving an instant boom to your sex experience.

TO BE CONTINUED