51

I exhausted my sugar devil. Her ass gushes out cream pie ooze. My tongue can't resist drinking from the white gold fountain. I slurp up the puddle of savory frosting. Once it's cleared, I find out how red her anal opening is.

The hole has been overused...it hasn't even been a day. I've attacked her twice. Madi needs to recover. I carry her to the tub. Her limbs are jelly...her arms and legs sway like a rag doll. Her eyes lazily open and close. I run warm bath water, then lather up a towel with soap and wash her. I run the bubbly cloth across her tiny booty. Then slip the rough cloth between her crack, and swirl it around. Toying with her.

My wife hums erotically. "You're going to kill me."

"I think that's the other way around." I snicker.

"I don't think I can walk."

I shake my head. "That was me going easy on you."

"You're joking!" She mumbles before drifting off. I go on cleaning her ass until all the fluids are gone.

Once again, I hoist my damsel into my arms. I command the jet to land on the huge porch. I don't mind her still being naked. No one can see us. The cabin is completely secluded. Not even a media can get a glimpse of us for their articles. The place is hidden behind mountains and elevated too highly.

I rest her on the sofa inside, then close the door. Through my phone, I pinpoint Paris as our designation. It would be a 15 hour flight if the jet wasn't high standard. We'll be there in 9.

MADISON

I think every time I go to Paris I'll be worn out by sex. This is the second time it's happened. I guess it is the city of love. I'm on my back against sheets. Jace's citrus scent is present. Yay he's here! I cling my arms around his hips before opening my eyes. "You're finally up."

"It was a catnap."

"It's been 6 hours."

My eyes shoot open. "WHAT??!!"

He laughs at my alarm. "We should take a break from fucking."

"Nooo." I whine. "Don't you dare!" I place a leg across his chest, and my pussy above his mouth. The see through robe I have on shows everything. I'm still naked. I press my opened pearl onto his mouth. "There's a reason we're in the city of love."

"More like the city of sex, everyone here whore themselves."

I giggle. "Well, let's join them." I ride his face, shifting my abdomen into a belly dance. A sexy, slithering snake motion. Medusa. A serpent queen. Jace is a mouth contortionist. He can shape shift in every way. His tongue plunges in. My vulva grips on tight. The clitoral stimulation is massive. I moan roughly, throwing my head back in lust. Gyrating my hips. Galloping on his mouth.

I enter the groan zone. Yodeling pure desire. The satisfactory wailing escaping my mouth is godly. My burning innards. My flaming, aching vag contract joyous torment.

My pipes bust. I grow feverous. My body convulses. The violent, involuntary vibrating of my entire skeleton is transcending. A taste of heaven. An epic epiphany. A divine manifestation. A life-changing catharsis. My vulva purges, splatting cum down his throat.

I hear him gulp. The squishy noise of the liquid clearing down his throat. The sound is so loud. I gave him a mouth full. Jace licks in a circle to clean away the rest of my cream, then he lowers me to sit on his crotch. "You need to eat, so you don't pass out." I drum my hands against his crotch. He's solid. "I mean real food."

"Booo! That's no fun." I thumbs down his request.

"It's best you don't race to the finish line, baby."

"Boo! You whore!" I quote Mean Girls.

The contradictory way he stares me up and down is priceless. "Look who's talking."

I unsaddle him and get out of bed. I strip from the sheer robe. I bend over, parting my legs and spreading out my butt cheeks with my hands. My asshole is exposed. I've just made all the blood rush from his head to his bottom one. The drooling, bumbling expression on his face. He's in need of a mental diagnosis. His motor skills have decreased dramatically. I turned the genius into a dummy. "I'm going to shower while you abstain from sex." I leave him starstrucked.

I can't imagine how it feels to have your mind drained of blood.

I expect him to buckle and fuck me in the shower. But I guess his willpower came in handy. I'm a little disappointed. Can't he relate to my addiction?? He was a sex addict himself, but I can't be one?? I want to be just as bad as him.

JACE

The voodoo phase has kicked in. The mental puppeteering of a woman on a man. Madison is pulling the strings of my appetite. I'm glad she left the room, if not, it would've been pound town on the floor of the jet.

I mustered every ounce of self control to not slam her face first into the wooden floor. My brain tingles and freezes. The remaining blood there drips down my frontal cortex. I'm close to the final stage of malfunctioning. I need to focus on business before I have no control over my actions.

Madi doesn't feel the soreness yet. Once she does, she'll tame herself. It'll be painful. She's new and isn't aware of this yet.

The conference call will keep me distracted.

I leave the bedroom to an office. The room is nicely spaced. A mauve desk built into the wall. A window looks out onto the fast moving ocean. The jet flies at a steady pace. If someone was blind folded, they wouldn't know they're soaring in the air. That's how smooth the engines are.

I dial the number for both the security and the stage crew