50

I welcome the cabin dream. This time I'm outside. Snow flurries fall all around. The baby...who I'm sure is a girl, is bundled in my arms. The puffy coat, ear muffins, and mittens has her resembling a teddy bear. The feel of my baby girl in my arms is surreal. Same as the feel of the light blizzard blowing around us.

The fluttering snow in the wind. The whiteness landing as flakes on her rosy cheeks. The little clone of me has my signature blonde hair...and brows. The eyes are his. Green. Finally I have the answer! I piece together the mixture of my and Jace's features rolled into hers.

My baby's hand curls around my fingers. The sound of cooing from her mouth is sweeter than any musical instrument in existence. A godly gift from above.

Bright sunlight wakes me. My fingers grip at the sheets. Same as they've done my first time at the beach house. The same kind of satin bed coverings. I open my eyes and stretch my arms out to grope his body. Jace's presence isn't in the bed. Oh no! I wanted to snuggle and geek out about last night. It was absolutely amazing! Better than I imagined!

I sulk. But it's not for long. Flashbacks of our honeymoon distract my sadness. How our spirits connected. How our bodies linked. How our eyes spoke every passionate thought. I bite my fingernails and smile so hard that my eyes crease.

I have to call my crew. I add Trish to the group call. As it rings, I twirl my fingers through my hair. My eyes are faraway. I fantasize about the sex again. The erotic formations we twisted our limbs into. The orgasms. Our flesh wrapping inside our pleasure vessels.

"SPILLL!!!" Lil demands.

"Yeah and don't leave out anything." Jess backs her boo.

"Any mess ups?" Mom asks.

"How long was it? His size and the duration of the fuck." Trish has no filter.

"Why didn't y'all tell me how unbelievable it is??!" My curious bunch cackle like hens. "I'm serious...I was caught off guard!"

"I bet you were." Mom laughs.

"I can't even put it into words."

"Were there any mishaps?" She asks again.

"I got scared...and kinda freaked out."

"Why?"

"Obviously from overthinking, Lucy." Trish bickers with her sister.

"Yeah...my nerves got the best of me."

"Was it short or long? Meaning the timeframe and his dick. I'm asking for a friend." Her Southern accents adds even more hilarity to her dirty request.

"Long...and large. Think of an oversized sex toy. Unfortunately...I only lasted 20 minutes."

"You'll improve." My aunt encourages me.

"Give us one more adjective." Lil still wants tea.

"Did you orgasm?" Jess digs.

I answer in order. "Competitive. I didn't just lay there like a starfish. We challenged each other."

"That's right, niece."