Happiness In The Family

Start from the beginning

She looked pissed off.
"You know I thought you were different because you were always so charming and tender with women. I loved the way you treated your mothers, the way you protected Halle, the way you loved Rome and the Twins, and the way encouraged Josh and had his back but what I realized today is that you are a whole different dog with other people who aren't your family. You just threw me under the bus without thinking about it. Yes, I seduced you. Because I wanted you, but a gentleman would have never mentioned that to anyone. You are a pig Jack Harlow-Barrino and I hate you. Goodbye," Lana said "Tell your mother I quit" She added walking out.

Jack scooted her up and pulled her back into the bathroom. He shut the door. "Baby I didn't do it to humiliate you or throw you under the bus, okay, I know Ricko, he was gonna punch me to death, He is a Boxer okay, I was never gonna win that fight with him. So I lied, I said the lowest thing I could have said to make my friend stop punching me. I am sorry but you are not going anywhere. Look at the weather out there. How the fuck are you gonna get out of this muddy place huh? there are creeps out there and you are not quitting anything cause my mother loves you and you love working for her, no Jerk should ever make you quit your job. You gonna get out of this clothes, shower, and put on my Shirt and you let me handle Ricko and my mothers."

Lana sobbed. He embraced her. "Baby I am sorry I did that shit," he said and kissed the top of her head.

"I'm scared, he looked mad like a maniac"

"He gets like that, he got anger issues, but I always handle him fine, he better get it together fast cause he don't wanna deal with my mothers"

"hell no he doesn't," Lana said laughing a little.

They looked at each other. "Your eyes remind me of the beach," She said. He chuckled. "that's the sexiest thing I've ever heard about my eyes and I hear a lot"

"I bet you do."

"Lana I'm crazy about you baby, I am. Why would I humiliate the woman I love to settle a score with my friend? That's not what that was, it was for my dumb protection. I should have handled that like a man and punched him back but I wasn't raised like that believe it or not"

"I believe you. And it does not make you a man to fight baby you should remember that. You are a fucking king. A freaking fireman, you fight fire not jerks"  Lana said cupping his face.

"Who raised you? Cause they did a great job with you."
Lana smiled and kissed him. They shared a kiss.
"About that shower, how about if we take one together?"

"Lana you need to officially end things with --"

"Already did, what do you think made him so crazy? I did baby. I did it for us. So can I shower with my man?"
Jack smirked. "So when my sister said I did not know what I was missing with a black girl, this is what she meant huh?"

"There's more but be warned don't play games on black women, we are proudly crazy"
Jack chuckled and stripped her naked and got in the shower with her. "This is worth every punch," he said looking at her nakedness. She blushed.

Everybody spent the day in bed. Fantasia and Taraji had to take the kids to their bed at some point so that they could fuck.

They woke up hungry in the evening.

The twins were sitting on the counter eating everything in the Fridge.

"Oh, Lord!" Taraji muttered watching the horror in her kitchen. "Sweet Jesus!" Fantasia muttered.

"oh hey, mummies. Want some carrot?"

Fantasia and Taraji looked at each other. "Oh poor babies, you are hungry--"