"Yes. I won't say goodbye. We'll see each other often in the future."

"...I see. I guess we'll meet often in the future."

Hunter smiled faintly. I smiled back at him and then turned to leave Hunter's study.

***

When I returned to my room, someone was sitting by the bed. White priest robes and a straight back. It was Alan.

"Have you arrived, Narcissus?"

Alan stood up and bowed.

"I came to see Narcissus, but it seems Brother Andrea was lying down. Although there didn't seem to be any serious injuries, he looked unwell, so I used my divine power on him."

"He was severely injured. But I healed him with healing magic, quick and neat."

Cain boasted, fidgeting with something. Alan acknowledged with a nod but showed no other reaction.

"Narcissus, are you leaving the palace?"

"Yes, that's how it turned out."

"He's heading to the Magic Tower."

Cain laughed heartily and joined in. He seemed in a good mood.

Alan looked at me with a slightly surprised face, as if wanting to ask if I was serious. When I was about to nod.

"Magic Tower... Are you going to Magic Tower, Del?"

Andrea, who had been lying on the bed, suddenly sat up. When did he wake up? Although his wounds must have healed, he still seemed weak.

"Lie back down."

As I approached him, Andrea suddenly stumbled and fell to the floor.

"Andrea!"

From behind, Alan muttered softly, "It's probably not enough to make him collapse..." but my attention was entirely on Andrea.

Andrea leaned against his forehead against my chest and spoke weakly with a small voice.

"I had a dream where Del said he likes me. I knew it was just a dream, but... I wanted to believe it because I love hearing those words."

"It's not a dream."

I gently cupped Andrea's cheeks with both hands and lifted it softly. Andrea's pale and beautiful face filled my sight.

"It's not a dream."

I emphasized once again.

"I like Andrea. I'll be with Andrea in the future. We're going to have a relationship too."

At my words, ecstatic joy flashed in Andrea's eyes. I continued speaking.

"But I'll be living in the Magic Tower. I want to learn more magic. It's the first time I've felt that I wanted to do something, that I wanted to learn."

Andrea nodded approvingly. Strangely enough... he seemed even happier than when he heard that. As if he completely understood what it meant for me to live in this world. His pink irises beneath wet, delicate eyelashes were firm.

"As long as Del likes me... that's all I need. I'll come to the Magic Tower often to see you. I will also build a house in front of the Magic Tower. Del can come anytime."

"Of course. Because of Andrea, I've become a guy who engages in same-sex relationships... I can't escape being gay now..."

"I'm glad."

Andrea said that and lifted his head slightly to give me a light kiss on the lips. The moment his lips touched and parted, a distinct soap scent wafted through. At that moment, I truly felt it.

I love this man.

This foolish man risked his life on a grand scale to fight for me and even did crazy things like drinking poison, claiming he couldn't live without me. The moment I smelled the soap scent, it hit me once again, even in such a trivial moment. I loved him.

I really....became gay.

I swallowed the tears that were welling up warmly. It was time to accept it.

Then, Cain suddenly grabbed Andrea's neck from behind.

"Hey, if you're in so much pain that you can't walk, just stay in bed!"

"Jealous men are pathetic."

"Jealous? Who? Me? Seriously, shut up and lie down, idiot!"

Cain forcefully laid Andrea on the bed and covered his head with a blanket. I heard Andrea say something from under the covers but it only ended in muffled sounds.

That's when I chuckled while watching them, and Alan came to stand beside me. He quietly said,

"It seems your memories have returned."

How did he know?

Surprised, I glanced at Alan, and he chuckled softly.

"You'll know when you see it. I've always been watching over Narcissus."

"...I wasn't really trying to hide it. I just felt a bit embarrassed... I was planning to tell Andrea and Cain later."

"Go ahead."

Alan said that and turned away from me. His calm and neat face always seemed peaceful as always.

"To be honest, there were times when I was tempted or swayed by desires. Even though I've devoted myself to the priesthood, I am just a human being ."

Was he talking about the time when he masturbated while looking at me? When I think about it, something like that happened but it has been a long time since then.

Alan continued to speak with a calm expression. not sure if he was breaking the silence or reaching a truly learning from that time

"But when I was lost while searching for Narcissus, I made up my mind then. If I find Narcissus, I must walk the path he desires."

"....."

"Because at that time, all I wished for was your well-being, your safety, and not to deviate from Eura's grace, not even for a moment."

Alan's gaze was straight and clear. The look in his eyes was completely different from when he ejaculated on my sleeping face. This time, his eyes were serious

"So, if Narcissus has chosen Brother Andrea, I will offer my blessings. That is the way I will walk with Narcissus."

Ah, these guys are taking turns to be moving...

I sniffled and pulled Alan into a tight hug. Andrea suddenly shouted, "Del? What are you doing?" and Cain shouted, "Hey! Wait! What are you doing, priest!" I held Alan in my arms even tighter.

Cain ran over and Andrea threw back the blanket to hurriedly run over to me. Alan smiled as he hugged me. At that moment, I thought. I made the right decision not to log out.

Now....I am not alone anymore.