Chapter 100

"Why, someone who is close to me doesn't know that I'm an angel?" I asked, confused, and I explained.

"I fell from the sky naked, and I can see and hear the words of God and am receiving all kinds of punishments from God. Since I appeared, Sablum has won all wars with other tribes, and everyone in Sablum treats me as an angel."

"And when seeing someone as beautiful as me, it's probably understandable that I must be an angel," I added.

Andrea tried to suppress his laughter, but I didn't care. because It was the truth. I still get startled every time I look in the mirror. The owner of such a beautiful appearance, shining like a halo, couldn't just be a human being.

"The God of this Desert is Mars, and I am the angel favored by him,"

According to the tribal Chief. However, Alan, upon hearing my explanation, frowned as if wanting to clean his ears and said, "But Narcissus is definitely the second son of Count Narcissus. Being born into a noble family, you must have received the blessing of Eura when you were born. And your beauty... it was famous even in the Empire. You were called the Daffodil of the Empire."

Was I really a person from the Narcissus Count family?

Alan didn't seem to be lying, but I had been living believing I was an angel since I regained consciousness, and Andrea didn't say anything... When I stared at Andrea, he just smiled and said, "You're cute."

So, was being an angel just a misconception of everyone in Sablum, including me? Am I really a human? Did Andrea know that and kept quiet because he found it cute?

I pointed at Alan and Andrea's heads and shouted,

"Why can I see this? The same was floating above my head earlier? Why is God's message appearing? Only I can see it!"

"I don't know the details, but it seems like Eura is performing miracles through Narcissus's body. How can we understand the great and noble intentions?"

Alan replied. He also mentioned that there were 219 people in the Melian Empire who had experienced Eura's miracles since its founding. 219 people.

I was just the 220th person to experience a miracle. As I sat there in despair, Alan spoke words of comfort.

"Still, Narcissus receiving a divine miracle is extremely special and unprecedented. You should be happy."

I wasn't happy at all. I just... feel embarrassed!

"If I'm not an angel... I mean, not like Sablum's guardian angel... then I really have no reason to be here."

In the beginning, I didn't originally settled myself in Sablum out of a strong sense of protection. In the vast desert, with limited mobility and no memories, the people of Sablum welcomed me as a lucky guardian angel, and I enjoyed the benefits. I didn't want to leave a place that had become familiar.

But now, if I were just an incredibly beautiful human and not an angel, continuing to sit here, soaking in the angelic praise, would be a fraudulent act.

"Come with me," Alan said.

"Del will go with me, priest" Andrea responded before me. He had a calm face, as if stating a fact.

"Are you thinking of wandering forever and avoiding them? Is that what Narcissus wants, to become a fugitive?"

"It seems better than the priest's plan to imprison Narcissus in the Church and make him a saint. At least, he can roam freely."

Andrea and Alan's attitudes clashed. Both smiled politely but criticized each other bluntly. In the end, I was the one who could resolve this situation.