Chapter 127⚠️

Start from the beginning

"Del Narcissus, come here."

"Why, why...?"

"If you're using the bathroom, you should wash your hands and down there. You have to lie back on the bed in that again in that state, so wipe it down one more time."

"Move! I'll do it myself!"

When I imagined Khan taking out my genitals and soaping them up, my body temperature dropped. I quickly washed my hands and hastily cleaned my genitals at an incredible speed. If there had been a speed-washing competition, I would have definitely won first place.

Khan seemed impressed by my speed and had his hand over his mouth. When he lowered his hand, there was a hint of a smile, but I decided to just think positively.

"Dry yourself off."

Khan handed me a towel and ordered me. I didn't like his tone, but I was afraid that if I refused, he would personally dry me off with the towel, so I quickly accepted it.

After drying off, I came out of the bathroom and saw a tray in the room that I hadn't noticed before. On the top floor of the two-story cart was a simple meal on a plate, and on the bottom floor was a large, black box.

What if I ran into the person who brought this cart? If I ran into someone else while walking around naked, I would be so embarrassed that I would want to die.

"Can you give me some clothes?"

"Clothes for a prisoner?"

"Yes, a prisoner! Even prisoners wear prison uniforms. Just give me a prison uniform!"

"Shut up and go sit on the bed."

His last words were a bit scary. I quickly lost my courage and hugged one of the bedposts. I judged that if I hung onto just one post, I wouldn't touch the cloth tied to the other three posts.

Khan didn't care if I tried to trick him. He picked up the box on the bottom floor of the tray. Were there clothes in there? I tilted my head, but Khan put the box down next to me and said,

"It's yours."

Clothes!

Now that I think about it, Khan seemed like the type who would speak roughly like Cain, but act kindly. I nonchalantly opened the lid of the box. However, there were no clothes inside. It was filled with all sorts of strange objects that I had never seen before, since I was born, no, since I lost my memories.

"What is this...?"

There were small beads connected together, a cylindrical glass rod the size of a child's forearm, a thin and long skewer, a set of tongs and a leather whip connected by a single rope, a dog necklace, a clean cloth, and small ball with a hoop that I couldn't tell if they were chokers or bracelets.

I couldn't tell what they were for, but just looking at them made me feel uneasy.

I instinctively closed the lid of the box. My throat felt dry and my hands shook. This couldn't be mine, right... it couldn't be.

"Let's eat first and I'll explain the purpose of each item slowly."

Khan said. It was the kindest tone I had heard from him so far. It seemed like the items in the box made him feel good.

If it were me, I would have trembled just by going to the bathroom.

Khan brought a tray to my side and sat down next to me. He scooped up some soup and blew on it before holding it to me.

"Ah."

"....."

"Do you want to stick your nose in the bowl and eat like a dog?"

"Ah~"

When I obediently opened my mouth, Khan laughed and fed me the soup. I shouted for more food to be put on my empty stomach. Khan repeated the process of cooling the soup and feeding it to me until the bottom of the bowl was visible. I was suspicious of why he was being so kind, but I ate obediently because I felt like he would stick my face in the bowl if I refused.

Next was a soft and fluffy white bread. Khan also spread jam on the bread and fed it to me. After finishing the egg dish with honey and warm milk, my stomach was somewhat full.

Khan brought the tray to the cart and stood next to me. I gathered my legs and crouched down to cover my genitals as much as possible and looked up at him.

Khan smiled and rubbed his thumb roughly on the corner of my mouth.

"You got milk on your face. Del Narcissus."

I belatedly covered my mouth with the back of my hand, but Khan had already wiped it off, so it was clean. I pouted in frustration, but Khan grabbed my face with one hand. He didn't say anything and just looked at me quietly.

At first, he kept my eyes down, but then he kept looking at my face for a strangely long time, and I also looked at Khan. Even when our eyes met, Khan didn't avoid my gaze. On the contrary, he looked at me even more intensely, as if he was scrutinizing me. He had an overall cold impression, with gray hair that seemed to be covered with cold winter, but his golden eyes were burning fiercely.

I was captivated by those eyes.

"Del Narcissus, now that I think about it."

Khan said quietly.

"There is one way to claim your ownership more clearly than locking you up as a prisoner."

A flame of desire burned in his eyes.

"Making you Del Alexis."

It was a fire that would not only devour Khan but would also burn me to death.

"Yes, I have to marry you."

Before the crown prince.

When Khan said that and laughed bitterly, a red window appeared in front of his eyes.

[Congratulations! The "Health is Wealth" quest is completed! Penalty for illness will be removed as a reward.]

[Quest: "Sincere Kiss"

Kiss the male protagonist within a month.

Reward: Amnesia penalty removed

Penalty: Permanent Amnesia]

[The quest has been automatically accepted!]

The marriage proposal quest was completed. Not by a hunter, but by Khan. I was so stunned that I could only look ahead, but Khan pressed my cheek.

"Answer me."

"What, what......."

"You're marrying me."

It was almost laughable to even have to answer this absurd marriage proposal. As I just smiled, Khan nodded his head pleased.

"Yes, we will get married as soon as we go North. We'll make vows in front of the front the Priest, receive blessings, and then lock you up in the Grand Duchess room."

"......Are you serious?"

"What?"

"Would you marry someone like yourself? You crazy pervert! I absolutely hate it! I won't do it!"

I stood up straight from my seat, trying to exert my strong will by glaring at Khan at eye level. But Khan, who was still looking down at me from above, smiled an extremely sinister smile.

"Del Narcissus, do you know why the emperor entrusted prisoners to me?"

He lightly tapped my cheek with his palm.

"I'm good at breaking the arrogance of those high-noble bastards. And one more thing. The way I interrogate them is so shameful and secret that they can't even report it......"

Suddenly, he lightly pushed my chest. My body fell onto the bed.

"It's perfect for reforming your mind."

The smile disappeared from Khan's face. It was the same for me too.