After a while, Dinner was served by Lana. Fantasia finally got out of the shower.
They gathered around the dining table.
"where is Jack?" Fantasia asked. "I will get him," Zach said and went to Jack's room.

Lana immediately escaped from Rick's touch and moved her chair a little bit away, Fantasia who already knew what was going on, pretended she didn't see that.

Jack came in dragging his feet. He was now just wearing a tank top with loose sweatpants.
Like his regular morning, except it was evening.
He threw himself at the chair stared at his food and lifted his eyes from the plate to Lana, their eyes met and locked. Lana swallowed hard.

They enjoyed their feast, the weather was getting crazier outside. Fantasia turned on the electronic fireplace. "Cozy weather, good thing my girl is here," Rick said. "Great, I will sleep in my sister's room," Jack said. "Nobody asked me where I'm gonna sleep but okay," Josh said. "you can sleep with us Big bro, you can take my bed, and I will take the couch. We have the best room" Zach said.
"Awe thank you, little bro"
"Uh guys, There is an important thing your mom and I need to tell you" Fantasia began.
"that you are back together and never divorced? We already know. I -- I figured it out and told everyone" Jack said. He protected Lana.

"Oh well great then," Fantasia said.

They finished eating dessert.
"I will do the dishes Mom, don't worry about it," Jack said. "I will help you," Lana said. "No, I got it" Jack snapped. Taraji was so confused.
Taraji and Fantasia sat with the kids by the fireplace. Watching a movie, but the cable was off though, the signal was lost, and they used the internet connection.

"Is it me or does Jack look upset to you?" Taraji asked her wife. "probably tired of driving" Fantasia said, she too was protecting Lana.
"Really? Cause he didn't drive, Rick did"

"uh-"
"I'm your freaking wife, for God's sake spill" Taraji snapped. "Okay, he is in love with... Lana"
"What? Since when?"

"A couple of years ago. he never told her because she works for you, well most recently Rick and Lana started dating, Rick has no idea, Lana knows and I think she might feel the same way, it's just complicated now. So Jack is upset with himself, with her, and with his best friend"

"Poor baby, that's sucks."
"I know. I hate seeing him like this, but hey, he's our child, he is tough. He will get through it"
Taraji nodded and rested her head on her Wife's shoulder. "I'm sorry about earlier, I was being Petty and tried justifying it. I hate fighting with you baby, will you forgive me?"
."already have, babe. I hate fighting with you too. Let's start over" they kissed.

Meanwhile.
Jack got to his room, took an overnight bag, and went to Halle's room. After a while, there was a soft knock on the door. "Kids I'm sleeping," he said. "It's me, can you talk?" Lana asked. "No, I really can't."
"Jay please!"
Jack rolled his eyes and opened the door. Lana kissed him. He responded to the kiss then caught himself and pulled away. "what are you doing?" he snapped backing up. "Jack I - baby I love you. I always have and I'm sorry I hurt you" Lana said.

"You are dating my best friend"

"It was a mistake. I made a mistake. I need you please, I can't find anything to make me happy without you. Jay I need you baby. I need you to touch me".
"I can't. I'm Sorry, you need to go" he said opening the door. She sighed and walked out. He shut the door and breathed hard.

It started raining with storms.
Taraji and Fantasia put their kids to sleep. Then went to bed. They started making out. Touching, hands exploring each other's bodies. 
Moaning a little bit. "I so fucking missed us so much," Fantasia said. "Enough chit-chat baby I haven't had sex in almost two years"