Everybody was mad at somebody.

Fantasia went upstairs to make a bed for everybody. She found the kids fighting.

"stop, everybody, stop!" she yelled. "what's going on?"

"They broke my iPhone. I just got that" Jack declared.
"it wasn't us, that's what we trying to tell you. It was Josh" Zoe said. "Yeah man, why ain't you talking?" Zach asked Josh.
"it was a mistake. I'm sorry" Josh said.
"That's low man, you are always up to something and waiting for somebody to speak so that you can play the discriminated child card, it's getting old. Nobody is discriminating against you. You are discriminating yourself" Jack said.

"hey Papa Bear, we don't care about your ridiculous beef with him, you owe me and my sister an apology," Zach told Jack.
"and here comes the ganging-up squad," Jack said.
"oh, that's us? And what makes you and Halle then? No wonder Josh feels like the discriminated one is because of you and Halle, you act like the only children in this family, the heir. Well, you are not, we are all the same" Zoe said.

"they are actually not kids anymore, they should stop acting like one. Halle got a whole wife and you have a child, stop this and let Josh have his moment, we don't care about being the children of the family cause our brains are actually bigger" Zach said. "right? Worse slumber party ever, I used to think you were the coolest brother. You are not, you are just a child" Zoe said.

Taraji was on the other side of the door. She took a deep breath. Fantasia looked at Jack. He stormed to the bathroom.

Halle and Paris walked in. They heard everything.
Halle went to the big closet.

"boy they sure know how to clear the room," Zoe said. "They graduated from the school of running" Zach added

"good one" they laughed.
Fantasia didn't know whether to be proud or disappointed.

"you better pray your mother comes up here and clear this fucking mess 'cause she's good at it, or I'm gonna handle this my way and that's my belt on your little buts and my foot on those two's asses, you are not animals!" Fantasia said.

Taraji walked in and shut the door. She locked it and shoved the key in her robe.

"Jack, Halle come out," She said. "Let them cool off Mom, the fire was too damn hot!" Zach muttered laughing.

Fantasia grabbed his little ear.
"They need the pampering," Zoe added. "hmm girl, you are almost on time out with me, I would find the zipper to my lips if I were you," Taraji told Zoe. "but mom is not our, --"

"you too Zach!" Taraji yelled giving him a finger.
The twins both hugged up on Fantasia's thighs. She shook them off. "get off me!" she told them. They immediately held each other's arms for protection.

Jack and Halle came out dragging their feet. Humiliated.

"How are we gonna survive five days in one room if we don't like each other? This is not a slumber party, we are stuck in here because there are people out there trying to hurt Mommy and we are all bait. We gonna fix this. Little Miss Pookie Bear and her partner in crime you owe your siblings an apology. You don't know anything, you don't know how it is to be either one of them so do me a favor and find your zippers. And the four of you, you act like Josh is dramatic meanwhile you are the ones making him feel like a Taylor and not a Barrino. And Josh, you gotta stop baby you are not a child anymore, if there is a way that your mom and I are not treating you right with, you need to talk to us and not take it out on your siblings."

Josh nodded. "yes ma'am. I'm sorry everyone, all I need is to be a part of you. You two act like twins, and you two are actual twins and what does that make me? I guess that's why I'm salty. I apologize"
"Good, there are more stories in the air that need to be uttered. Utter them, mean them or everybody is grounded. Even the old age, I mean it" Taraji did.