Between Sisters 2:

Start from the beginning

"Okay, okay. No Gina, awe man!"
"Don't fucking test me!" Fantasia warned her wife. Taraji became serious. "Okay, Tasia. I hear you loud and clear"

"This girl, what's her name?"
"Paige Farrow. Hollywood director "

"A white bitch? Since when are you dipping your chocolate tongue in a vanilla-flavored cookie?"
Fantasia asked pulling from her wife, again. Taraji laughed. "I did it to piss off my wife," she said shamelessly.
Fantasia clenched her teeth as she raised her hand to slap her wife. Taraji caught her hand in the air and pulled her closer. "Hurting because your wife is carelessly doing some shit, hurt doesn't it?" Taraji whispered to her wife. "Baby stop. I get it, I feel your hurt now. Please stop Taraji!"

"I can't. She tastes so good!" Fantasia raised her free hand. Her wife caught it too. Now Fantasia was in Taraji's touch and she couldn't escape.
They looked at each other. Fantasia's eyes watered. "let me go. I hate you!" she said feeling pissed off and vulnerable.
Taraji let her go. Fantasia sniffled looking at Taraji with crazy drunk eyes. She was holding Taraji's phone in her hand.
Taraji smiled. "good night. You don't deserve to have a phone. No bitch is gonna be texting my wife tonight"

Taraji smiled knowing she wouldn't be able to unlock her phone. She got off the counter pulled her into a kiss and walked away. She opened the door. "Don't kill anybody while I'm gone"

"If bitches don't learn I'm gonna kill them"

"Whatever don't touch Gina. I don't care about anybody else." Taraji said and walked out.

Fantasia tried to unlock the phone. She failed with all the attempts. The phone was blocked. "She tricked me. That Muthafucker!" She groaned and slammed the phone against the wall screaming

The scream jammed Regina out of her dream!
She gasped breathing heavily. She turned rapidly to Lisa on the other side of her bed, Lisa was snoring softly, deep in her sleep. She snuck out of bed and went to Taraji's room which was currently Fantasia's room. (Remember they live at Jack's place!),

She went to check on her sister. Fantasia was not sleeping. "Hey, what's going on?" Fantasia asked putting her laptop away, Gina walked all the way in, and she got in bed with her sister. "You told me you were so desperate to save your marriage on your last session that you allowed Taraji to see other people..."

"Yeah. I kinda said she could marry another woman. I regret that cause the thought of not knowing what she doing and who she's doing it with, drives me crazy, is the reason I can't sleep I've sat on this bed, typing messages to apologize and ask her back, but I didn't send any of them. They are in my draft, all 29 of them, I was about to write the 30th one. Why the interest? "

"I had a dream that she wanted me to be that woman..."

"What? Gina that would destroy me. You are my sister, despite your history, she is my wife now",

"I know. You damn near beat my ass for it in the dream, Lisa got in between, and the next thing y'all were tussling and then there were knives in the mix, you were ready to stab each other when Taraji came in and talked y'all out of it. I can not live to see the look on your face when you thought I was sleeping with her, you hated me, you wanted to kill me and I can't have my sister mad at me like that, now, I know it is just a dream but I apologize for everything, will you please forgive me for kissing your wife"
Fantasia laughed. "Honey, it's just a dream. You don't owe me nothing. I forgive you, come here" She hugged her sister tight.

"There is more. Taraji was seeing someone in the dream and was committed to her, she was proposing it to be polygamy. Do you know a white girl, by the name of Paige Farrow?"