Chapter 54

Jessica's POV

Me and Neymar have both been sat at the dining table planning our wedding for the past 3 hours, we found the most perfect venue in England to get married and then we were looking at places for the after party and also working on sending out invitations.

We also were planning for our baby shower tomorrow.

"I think this is perfect" Neymar smiled as he looked at the laptop at the whole plan. " The most important thing to me is that I'm marrying you I would do it anywhere" I said watching as cute smile grew on his face. "Can we finish it later ney I'm not feeling great" I asked resting my head in my hands. "yeah of course baby, come to the sofa" he said softly helping me off the chair as he guided me to the sofa laying me down putting a blanket over me before kneeling beside me and cupping my face softly.

"Is it the pregnancy sickness, what's wrong meu amor?" He said softly. "Yeah, I just feel very nauseous and tired" I sighed. "Can I get you anything?" He said sympathetically. "No it's okay, I just want to go to sleep" I smiled at him. "Okay meu amor, I love you I'll be right here, organising the last few things for the baby shower tomorrow" he winked at me pointing to the table. "I love you too and thanks baby" I kissed his lips before turning over to go to sleep.

—————————

Neymar's POV

As Jessica

was sleeping I decided to make her favourite dinner which was lasagna, I might not the be the best cook but I'll try my very best just to make her happy.

I had finished cooking and took it out of the oven and placed it on plates along side some Diet Coke and not to be cocky or anything but I think I should retire and become and chef because it's amazing.

Jessica had been sleeping for around an hour now so I decided to go and wake her up.

I looked at her sleeping peacefully in a fluffy blanket "linda" I said softly. "I made dinner.. lasagna" I said stroking her hair as her eyes fluttered opened adjusting to the lights. "how do you feel meu amor?" I asked her. "I feel a lot better ney, the sleep definitely helped" she yawned as I took her hand in mine helping her of the sofa. "my bump is getting so big I can barely move" she laughed out waking towards the kitchen.

we both sat down at the table "thanks for cooking ney" she smiled at me softly. "no problem anything for you" I winked sarcastically making her giggle. "oh my lord... Thid is amazing oh my" she exclaimed after taking the first bite. "you should cook more often" she laughed out. "thanks baby, I tried my best" I laughed out.

After we both had finished dinner, I cleaned up the dishes as Jessica wasn't feeling that well again with her she could be perfect for weeks then her sickness just hits her randomly though out the day. I feel so bad for her sometimes.

I watched as she laid on the sofa under a blanket again watching Young Sheldon on television , yes Jessica still watches Young Sheldon. It's honestly so cute though.

I went upstairs and grabbed my bag for our evening training session making sure to grab her teddy too, and brought the cup of tea I made her a few minutes ago with me along side some tablets.

"I've to go to training now baby, are you going to be okay? I can call in sick, I don't want to leave you like this" I said holding her face. "no ney, it's okay you can go to training I'll be fine" she smiled at me softly. I softened my gaze at her with a smile "ok here's your teddy, a cup of tea and some tablets to make you feel better" I smiled handing her everything. "your so cute, thanks my love" she pouted wrapping me in a warm hug. "I love you, have fun" she said kissing my lips. "I love you more linda , get some rest" I kissed her cheek before leaving carrying my bag over my back.

Jessica's POV

I let out a sigh finally beginning to feel better. I had just woken up from the best nap of my life.
I picked up my phone smiling at the message of Neymar saying he was on his way home and just as I read it the door opened to reveal him holding some roses and chocolate. "for my girl" he winked handing me them. "I love you oh my god" I smiled happily pouting wrapping him in a tight hug. "how are you so perfect?" I cupped his face. "I don't deserve you" I smiled wrapping him in another hug again. "I don't deserve you linda, and how are you feeling?" He smiled. "So much better" I said softly. "You sure?" He questioned. "Mhm" I smiled at him.

"Get a shower you smell and I want to cuddle with you" I kissed his head. "Right away miss" he said sarcastically standing up making me laugh.

Once Neymar had finished showering he came down in his grey sweatpants and revealing his abs. "eyes up hear darling" he smirked. "I don't have to I'm your fiancé" I winked. "Soon to be wife" he smiled as I nodded in agreement smiling, I couldn't wouldn't for that day. "Jessica da silva santos" he winked. "That sounds so good" I smiled resting my head on his chest having a clear view of his abs making him smirk before he pulled my face up to face his with a smile.

"I love your black curls so much" I said playing with the curls on his head. "you look so fit oh my" I smirked looking up at him. "what does that mean?" he laughed out. "oh nothing" I smiled kissing his lips.

I say myself up resting my head on his shoulder as he played on his phone looking through his camera roll for pictures of us for his lock screen which is currently the default one which I severely bullied him for, he eventually found a picture of us from when he proposed to me. The best memory of my whole life.

"the best day of my life" I smiled back at the memory. "same for me beauty" he kissed my lips. "okay let's watch a movie" he said turning of his phone.

we finally settled on watching  'anyone but you' which Neymar hated but I loved , we drank hot chocolate while we watched it but Neymar ended up falling asleep.

"ney" I whispered once the movie had ended as his eyes opened slowly glancing at the tv "thank god it's over" he wrapped his arms around me bringing into his bare chest as I laughed. "let's go to bed" I said looking at him with a smile. "okay linda" he kissed my lips gently lifting me off before standing up, I reached out my arms smirking as he rolled his eyes picking me up in bridal style.
"dang your heavy" he joked as I glared at him. "joking linda joking, joking" he laughed out, slowly letting me down on the ground.

I made my way into the bathroom to get unready. I brushed my teeth, then let down my hair then slipped on my Victoria's Secret pyjamas and then deciding I wanted to mess with Neymar. I got into bed but didn't lie on his chest but went to my own side and faced my back to him

"hey!" he exclaimed bringing me closer as I pushed him away. "what's wrong?" he questioned and I ignored him again. "babe I didn't actually mean when I said you were heavy" he said softly. "I was joking" "you know
you're so perfect in every way..." he rambled on.  I smiled to myself as his cuteness.

"I'm joking " I laughed out turning around to face him resting on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me letting out a sigh. "sometimes you Jessica" he laughed out glaring at me. "you're so cute you know that" I smiled at him as he blushed. "and beautiful" I said cupping his face just looking at his perfection. "you're adorable linda, thank you" he pouted pressing his lips on mine. "night baby girl" he smiled as I gave him a weird look raising an eyebrow laughing  "night baby" I smiled. "I love you so much" I said kissing his lips. "I love you so much more" he pressed a kiss on my head wrapping his warm arms around me as I laid on his bare chest never feeling safer, warm and more protected in life.

you know when someone is so perfect in every way possible you can't describe it in words and when you loved them so much in every way possible you can't describe it in words? and you just can't seem to find anything bad about them and they just make you feeling so special and save you life literally. well that's him.

I smiled to myself knowing I'm the luckiest to have him.

little did I know he was thinking the exact same as he cradled me in his arms.

authors note
shit chap sorry

sorry for not posting I literally I'm posting this from bed at 11:50 should be sleeping but oh well!!!
schools been hectic so that is why I'm inactive but I promise I'll try get a chapter out tomorrow!!!

thanks for reading!!
I love you all🫶🏻💗
please vote & comment