Chapter 41

Jessica's POV

I woke up to Neymar still fast asleep snoring lightly beside me, so I decided to get out of her and just let him sleep, he was probably hungover from all his birthday celebrations last night.

I got out of bed and put on some grey joggers and a white crop top, I brushed my teeth and put on light makeup before putting my hair up in a claw clip.

I was really craving a McDonald's breakfast this morning so I just put on my shoes and decided to go through the drive thru and go get myself and Neymar some breakfast there as I knew he loved McDonald's breakfast and he had no training today.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Neymar still fast asleep, I looked at him smiling before leaning down to hug him lightly making sure not to wake him up "I love you" I whispered kissing his cheeks.

I decided to take Neymar's car because why not, I got into his car and blasted music on the way to the drive thru.

I arrived at McDonald's , I went through the drive thru and ordered both our favourite breakfasts, once I payed and got the food. I made my way out of the drive thru.

Just as I was pulling out of McDonald's another car was pulling in and hit the side of the car, I shrieked in fear as the other car drove on, my heart was beating so fast I could feel it in my throat, it wasn't much damage but I got such a fright and this wasn't my car.

I took deep breaths rubbing my hand through my hair overthinking, this isn't my car, this is Neymar's car, his favourite car should I say.

"He's going to be so mad" I sighed nervously pulling up to his house, I parked his car looking nervously at the mark on his car which took of paint and scraped it badly.

I grabbed the McDonald's bag before walking into the house, I seen Neymar walk towards me with a smile. "Awh there you are, I was worried and you left your phone in the house" he said opening his arms. I got into his arms and felt a guilt wash over me that I had hit his car and I still hadn't told him. "Where did you go baby?" He asked rubbing my back. "Uh um McDonald's" I stuttered nervously. "What's wrong?" He asked me gently noticing my voice. "Please don't be mad" I said and he nodded. "I accidentally hit your car" I stuttered. "You what?" He exclaimed. "Look I'm sorry ney" I said holding his hand but he shook it off stomping towards the garage.

I sighed sitting down on the sofa, not like he doesn't have enough money to fix it, or buy a new one.

I heard him coming back from the garage "ney I'm sorry, I really am, it wasn't my fault, the car hit me" I sighed. "It's okay, don't worry, it's not that bad and I'm sorry for getting mad at you" he wrapped his arms around at me tightly. "Are you hurt?" He asked me and I shook my head. "That's all that matters to me" he kissed my head making me smile.

"Come on I got us breakfast" i said pointing towards the table. We sat down at the table and began eating breakfast, Neymar let out a burp laying back in the seat. "Ew Neymar" I said grossed out sipping on my tea as he laughed out pulling me into his arms.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked me looking down at me. "We could go baby shopping" I shrugged as his face lit up brightly smiling. "Yeah I'd love that baby" he smiled kissing my nose. "You're so cute" he rubbed his thumb across my cheek. "You" I poked his nose. "and I love you" I kissed his lips. "and I love you more" he smirked as I opened my mouth to protest back as he put his hand over my mouth. "If you say anything you don't love me" he smirked removing his hand as I rolled my eyes getting out of his embrace. "Love you" he blew an air kiss as I walked upstairs to get ready to go shopping. "Love you more" I laughed out running upstairs.

I got changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a pink crop, I added lipgloss to my lips before going back downstairs to Neymar.

"You look gorgeous baby" he said kissing my lips. "Thanks baby" I blushed. "Are you ready?" I asked him and he nodded interlocking our fingers walking towards the garage. We got into his car, yes the one I hit.