Chapter 48

Jessica's POV

It's been around a week since my parents went back home, so now it's me and Neymar back living our normal life together happily engaged, I still can't believe I'm saying that .

My parents and Neymar's parents and Rafa stayed an extra week in Paris with us after our holiday and our engagement and it was the best time ever.

Today I have to go to a baby appointment alone as Neymar is out for the day sorting paperwork for his transfer to Saudi Arabia.

"It's okay linda, I'm only a call away okay? Call me if you need me, I love you" he said blowing a kiss to the screen before hanging up the FaceTime call.

He knows I get nervous before the baby appointments , especially on my own so he called me to make sure I was okay, I know he's so cute.

I smiled down at my stomach before hopping into the car and driving towards the hospital, I felt a sense of loneliness as Carol, Anto or Pilar were able to be here for me today as they were all busy which I understood but I never was alone for any of these appointments.

I walked into the hospital nervously biting my nails. As I looked down at my phone with a smile changing my mood.

Ney❤️Don't be nervous, I know you're always nervous before these

Ney❤️
Don't be nervous, I know you're always nervous before these. It will be okay. Call me if you need me,  I love you so much, see you soon linda 🫶🏻😘

Me
ur so cute🥺, I love you sm more bb

I looked down at my phone almost like he could tell what I'm feeling making me smile at how caring and cute is, he's mine and he always will be.

"Jessica Morgan" my doctor called as I smiled at her rising from my seat.

I sat down across from the doctor on the chair. "Okay your just here for a checkup right Jessica?" She asked and I smiled nodding. "Won't be long till this little one is here" she smiled looking at my stomach. " I know I'm already 6 months" I laughed as I followed her to the bed and laid down as she did the ultrasound.

I looked as she moved the ultrasound around my stomach, she then started getting flustered and nervous looking. "I'll be right back" she said leaving the room, "wait..! What's wrong?" I shouted but she already had left. I looked up at the ceiling nervously a tear rolling down my cheek nobody was here. Nobody.

She came back in with another doctor and they both looked at the ultrasound together in silence with slight whispers. "What's wrong with my baby?" I exclaimed. Getting sick of them whispering shit but not telling me, she glanced at me before the other doctor left the room leaving me with the doctor I had from the start.

I looked at her and she looked at me with eyes full of sorrow and sadness. "I'm so sorry Jessica but.." she sighed. "Wait..no" I sobbed. "You've lost the baby" she said quietly almost like she struggled to get it out. I looked at her blankly before bursting into tears. I cried hysterically.