Chapter 16

Few Days Later
Valentines Day : Part 1
Neymar's POV

Today was Valentine's Day I was getting ready to go over to Jessica's house and surprise her, I had a day full of surprises ready for her and was so excited about it.

I texted her last night to pack a bag for a week for a surprise trip, she kept texting me all night telling me to tell her where we were going but obviously I didn't tell her.

I got into my training gear, brushed my teeth and made sure my hair looked good. I didn't have breakfast because one of the surprises for Valentine's Day was me and Jessica having a double date breakfast with Leo and Anto before training.

I got into my car and made my way over to Jessica's house, I looked up to her bedroom window to see her curtains pulled so she was still sleeping.

I knocked on the door and Olivia opened it, she was the early bird definitely.

"Morning Neymar" she smiled giving me a hug. "Morning Olivia" I smiled hugging her back. "Jessica's in her room sleeping, no surprise there" she laughed. "She loves her sleep" I laughed before walking upstairs.

I opened her bedroom door and she was laying on her phone, she looked at me and smiled opening her arms. "Hi baby" she said. "Hi beautiful, happy Valentine's Day" I said hugging her. "Happy Valentine's Day" she said back kissing my cheek. "That remind me I've a little gift for you" she smirked jumping out of bed, she went into her closet and came out with a bag, she handed me the bag smiling. I opened the bag and saw two boxes.

I opened the first box and it was a beautiful ring with our initials engraved in it, inside a heart. "Awh, I love it linda, this is so beautiful " I exclaimed wrapping my arms around her, she smiled at me. "Put it on for me" I said handing her the ring, she smirked slipping it on my finger, kissing the back of my hand I then took the second box out of the bag, I opened the box and smiled immediately when I saw it, it was a small jar with 100 reasons I love you, written on paper with the shape of her lips. I blushed when I saw it, I loved sentimental gifts like these.

I wrapped her in a tight hug "I love it so much, thank you baby" I said kissing her cheek. "I'm sorry it's not much, I could only afford one expensive gift" she laughed. "Hey it's okay baby, I love sentimental gifts more and money doesn't matter. It's the thought that counts" i said kissing her lips, her cheeks went rosy and her lips curved into a smile looking at me.

"Okay now time for my gift" I smirked taking a bag from behind my back. "So first here are your favourite, roses" I said handing her the roses and smiled at me, god I loved her smile.

I handed her a bag, that had a few presents in it, she opened a little box and it was two bracelets, her bracelet had an N charm on it and mine had a J charm on it, the bracelets were very beautiful. "Awh ney this is so cute" she said leaning on my chest, I smiled at her and laid a soft kiss on her head, she slipped the bracelet on my wrist and put her bracelet on her wrist for her.

She opened the second box and it was full of 10 envelopes with a personalised letter written by me inside they all had a message on the front saying

1. Open when you miss me.
2. Open when you don't feel beautiful.
3. Open when you need a laugh.
4. Open when your mad at me.
5. Open when we had an argument.
6. Open when you want to know who much I love you.
7. Open when your sad.
8. Open when your on your period.
9. Open when I'm being annoying.
10. Open when you want a hug or kiss.

Jessica was a really emotional person so tears fell down her eyes when she opened it. "Stop ney, this is so cute" she said wrapping her arms around me crying into my shoulder. "Awh you deserve it, I love you" I said rubbing her back comforting her. "I love you too" she smiled at me, wiping her tears, I used my thumb to wipe her remaining tears and left a soft kiss on her forehead.