Chapter 49

Neymar's POV

I woke up to Jessica shuffling in my arms, I then remembered the heartbreaking news we received yesterday breaking my heart once again.

"Morning ney, I'll make breakfast" she said shuffling out of my arms, with a small smile, which I could tell she was faking.

It broke my heart to see Jessica like that, I made my way towards the kitchen to see her wiping tears as she looked out the window.

I walked in and wrapped my arms around her bringing her into my chest "don't cry without me" I kissed her head. "you think we should make another appointment for today just to get it all over linda?" I asked her. "yeah but can you please come?" she asked. "of course I will beautiful" I said cupping her face. "want me to call or you?" I asked softly. "I'll call" she said wiping tears. "okay linda, you're not making breakfast I'll order a delivery to cheer you up a little?" I pressed a kiss on her head as she nodded walking out of the room bringing the phone to her ear.

I sat at the kitchen counter and ordered McDonald's as I know that's Jessica's favourite.

I've been praying for a miracle I just can't bare to see Jessica like this, it's not the normal Jessica and it breaks my heart. I'm heartbroken but I'm trying to stay my strongest for her.

"I made the appointment for 10am" she said walking towards me sitting on the chair beside me at the counter. "They said they're going to give me tablets, to make me go into labour so I'll most likely be giving birth today" she said lowly. "oh. I'm so sorry linda I know you're not ready for that yet" I looked at her sympathetically my eyes beginning to water, as I opened my arms for her. "it's going to be okay ney, we will get through this" she said making me feel at ease, it was nice to hear her comfort me, when I heard her say it. I knew everything would be okay.

"you know sometimes baby-" I said but got interrupted by the door. "I'll get it linda" I said, I got our food and tipped the delivery person.

"got your favourite" i smiled at her handing her the food . "thanks ney" she smiled and for the first time I seen her smile, a genuine smile making me smile at her .

Once we both had finished our food, we both got changed and got ourselves ready.

Once I was ready, I spotted her in the living room. I wrapped my arms around her "you ready?" I asked her. "mhm" she said pressing a kiss on my lips. "you know ney?" she said and nodded. "I still believe a miracle could happen I don't want to believe it" she said playing with the string on my hoodie. "linda I know, anything is possible, so let's look on the bright side. you're so strong. and we can do this" I cupped her face smiling at her making her cute smile grow on her face.

I took her hand as we walked out to the car and opened the door for her before getting in myself and taking her hand as we drove to the hospital.

We arrived at the hospital, I interlocked our fingers as we walked in. Fans surrounded us as we walked in, sometimes I wonder how so much of them know where I am all the time.

We both took a seat in the waiting room and got called almost immediately.

I gave her a nervous smile as we both walked in. "So yesterday we actually had some misreadings with other scanning machines, a few people got their X-rays and scans misread so I'm just going to re-check if that's okay?" The nurse stated. "Yeah that's okay " Jessica smiled laying on the bed. I sat on the chair beside the bed and took her hand.

I looked at her in the eyes and she gave me a hopeful smile, I could tell she was smiling about the nurse what I said.

I looked up at the ceiling praying for a miracle. Please make this a mistake.
Please.