Chapter 46

Neymar's POV

Today was our last day in Bora Bora, I've loved this holiday so much, it's probably been the best holiday of my life just around the girl I love constantly and our little princess in her stomach.

I smiled down as the most perfect, beautiful girl in the world slept peacefully on my chest, i ran my fingers through her hair and placed the other hand on her stomach, I can't wait for our little princess to come.

Just as I was admiring her, her eyes fluttered open as she smiled towards me. "Morning ney" she smiled shuffling wrapping her arms around me tightly. "Morning baby" I pressed a kiss on her head. "What are we doing today?" She asked me. "Well I thought we could go jet skiing and just enjoy our last day here, then tonight I'm taking you on a date" I smiled at her. "Sounds amazing, I'm excited" she stroked my cheek. "Then let's get up" i yawned as she groaned in defeat before jumping out of bed after me.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower as Jessica went in after me, I then went to the mirror and perfected my curls and brushed my teeth before I pulled on a pair of shorts.

I walked over to Jessica as she was sat in a floral dress doing her makeup infront of the mirror, I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind leaving sloppy kisses on her neck as she giggled.

"We will go get some breakfast after" I kissed her cheek as she nodded applying lip gloss to her lips.
"Okay I'm ready" she smiled. "And I'm not, your forgetting something" I said, she looked at me confused thinking for a while "what?" She asked. "My morning kiss" I smirked as she rolled her eyes, she pressed her soft lips against mine backing away with a smile, I took her hand in mine as we left the room going to our favourite breakfast bar for the last time.

"I'm so sad this is our last day" she pouted as we both finished our breakfast. "Me too, but we will make the most of today, okay linda?" I smiled at her kissing her hand and she smiled agreeing with me.

"I do miss everyone at home" she said. "Yeah me too linda but I'm not looking forward to going back to training" I laughed. "Guess who doesn't have to go to training" she stuck her tongue out at me. "yeah thank me, I got you pregnant" I stuck my tongue out at her using the same tone. "I'm joking Linda" I laughed standing up, I took her hand wrapping my arm around her neck pressing a kiss on her head.

"I booked us scuba diving and jet skiing so let's go back and get changed" I kissed her head . "I'm so excited" she cheered making me laugh, Jessica always got happy and excited over the little things but I loved that about her.

We arrived back at our cabin, I laid on the bed as Jessica went to get changed into a bikini.

Once she was changed I took her hand again as we walked down to the beach, I went to the pier and went to where all the Jet skis were, I hopped on one of them and Jessica shuffled behind me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Hold on tight please linda" I kissed her cheek. "I will ney" she kissed my back making me smile. "You ready?" I smiled at her and she nodded.

I took off in the Jet ski zooming around the water in full speed as we both laughed as the water splashed up at the back every time soaking us.

We had been jet skiing for a while now and it was the funnest thing ever, I took us back to shore as we both laughed. "I love you" she smiled resting her head on my shoulder. "I love you too linda" I smiled back at her.

When we arrived at the pier, we got of the jet ski and made our way to the scuba diving hut to go scuba diving together and get all our gear on.

We walked to reception. "You're here for scuba diving right?" The man asked and we nodded. "Okay follow me, I'll give you all the gear you need" he said and we followed him into the room.