Chapter 29

Jessica's POV

I woke up and saw Olivia sleeping beside me snoring, I laughed recording a video of her snoring and checked my phone.

I opened instagram and my heart dropped, I saw a picture of Neymar and another girl that he had posted and even added a heart in the caption.

I thought we would have a chance, but as my gut was saying he would obviously move on. I felt tears running down my cheek, I really loved him now he would never be mine again, he moved on from me so fast.
Maybe I was never good enough for him.

I laid in my bed silently sobbing trying not to wake up Olivia but it failed miserably. "Hey Jess, what's wrong" Olivia asked me rubbing her eyes wrapping her arms around me. I showed her phone while sobbing. "Aw Jess, I'm so sorry" she sighed. "He never deserved you if he moves on that fast" she said hugging me. "Liv I loved him, I still do but he doesn't anymore" I sobbed. "I know but maybe this is your sign to try and move on, if it's not meant to be then you'll find someone that will make you even more happier than he did" she smiled comforting me. "I just wish none of this never happened between us" I sobbed. "Jess, I promise you will get through this breakup soon your baby will come and make you the happiest girl on this planet" she comforted rubbing my stomach. "I can't wait for the baby" I smiled looking down at my stomach forgetting everything else, I didn't regret having this baby at all, it was already making me so happy and it wasn't even born yet. "And you've your first day at your new job today so let's get ready" Olivia smiled pulling me out of bed.

Me and Olivia went downstairs and had some breakfast, my parents had already left for work so we had to house to ourselves. We made our some cereal and watched old football games just like we used to do at sleepovers when we were younger.

"Maybe you'll meet a boy at your new job" Olivia winked at me. "Maybe but ney-" I said but Olivia interrupted me. "Fuck Neymar, he moved on so fast so you just find a boy to make him jealous" she laughed.

We went upstairs, I put on one of my sporty outfits and tied my hair up in a ponytail. I decided not to put on makeup because it would most likely sweat off anyways.

"Okay I'm going to work now, tell me how your job goes" Olivia said hugging me. "I will, bye Liv thank you" I smiled at her hugging her and she walked out the door.

I sighed laying back on the sofa, my job didn't start yet so I had to wait.

Now that I was all alone again, all my negative and sad emotions came back, he really got over me so fast? Why wasn't I enough? He cried over me leaving I thought he would wait around for me but obviously not . I missed him so much, if I had him back in my life all my problems would be gone, it would be me, the love of my life and our baby all together. Our little family that will never reunite again.

I eventually gave up sobbing as I had no tears left to cry and made my way out to my car to go to my new job, I was quite excited for my first day but nothing made me as happy as it used to lately, but I will get over this.

I parked outside the gym were my new job was and went inside.

I was greeted by a brunette boy around my age with a thick English accent. "Hi are you Jessica Morgan?" He asked me. "Yes I am, I'm here for my new job" I smiled. "Of course, follow me I'll show you to your client" he said i followed behind him.

I was glad to see it was only a girl around my age that I would be personally training. "So here is the basic run through of a basic workout and how to use the equipment" he said handing me a notebook. "Thank you" I smiled. "You're welcome, have fun" he winked.

"Hi my name is Jessica, I'm going to be your trainer I guess" I laughed. "Oh hi I'm Lily" the blonde women smiled at me. "I'm so glad I've a girl around my age I was scared it would a creepy old man" she laughed. "I was scared of the exact same thing" I smiled. "Please bare with me, it's my first day" I said reading through the notebook. "It's okay, it's my first time coming here as well" she reassured me.