Chapter 53

Jessica's POV

Today I was heading back to Paris, my flight as in around 2 hours so I began packing my suitcase up, it didn't take long as I already had it packed from last night. I just had to pack some extra little things.

I made my way downstairs with my suitcase, too see mum had made pancakes, my favourite.
"Have a good breakfast before your flight darling" my mum said softly placing the plate infront of me. "Thank you mum" I smiled beginning to eat my food.

Once I finished my food, I helped my mum clean up the dishes and dad finally came out of bed. "Morning dad" I smiled. "Morning sweetheart" he said softly giving me a hug boiling the kettle.  "I don't want to go back to Paris" I let out a sigh. "We don't want you to go back either but you've a job" my mum stated. "And a boyfriend" my dad smiled. "Fiancé" I corrected him with a smirk as he rolled his eyes. "I left my job for a while though until I'm not pregnant anymore" I said looking down at my stomach.  "Good idea, your job isn't the safest pregnant" my dad chuckled.

- - - -
After talking to my parents for a while I decided it was time to go to the airport my parents began to drive me to the airport.

For the whole ride they talked about Neymar making me laugh, I didn't mind talking about him I could talk about how proud I am of him for the rest of my life.

We arrived at the airport and my mum and dad walked me to my gate . "Don't cry" my mum laughed as they both wrapped me in a hug. "We will come to see you soon in Paris, we promise" my dad said. "Goodbye mum and dad,  love you" I smiled wiping tears. "Goodbye honey, we love you too" my mum said pressing a kiss on my head .  "Bye darling" my dad waved as I walked towards my gate, I waved until they disappeared.

I then boarded the plane wiping the tears, I missed them already. I was only with them for a week, it made me happier to realise I was going to see Neymar whenever I'd come home, he said he booked his driver to take me home from the airport as his flight would be around 3hrs later as he did have a further journey, I haven't spoken to him since last night because he had a early flight just so he'd be home around the same time as I'd come home.

- - - - - -

The plane had finally landed as I let out a sigh of relief, I honestly hated flying alone. I quickly texted my parents I had landed before one of Neymar's security guards escorted me through  the airport making me be realised.

"Jessica where's Neymar?"
"Did you guys break up?"
"When's the baby due?"

I covered my face, I really wasn't in the mood for paparazzi right after getting of a plane. It confused me how they always know where people are.

I got into the car after squeezing through multiple people shouting my name making me overwhelmed, as I let out a sigh of relief. Thank god Neymar had his bodyguard I laughed to myself as I waved with a smile out the window .

The car finally arrived outside me and Neymar's house. I smiled to myself, I really did love being back in Paris.  The driver came and opened the door for me and carried my luggage to the door. I thanked him with a small hug before entering the house.

I immediately dived on to the sofa. I missed this place so much, now I just had to wait and wait till Neymar would come home.

I decided to go up and unpack my suitcase while I waited, so after a struggle I eventually got it up the stairs you don't know how hard it is to take a suitcase up Neymar's steep long ass stairs pregnant.

Once I'd unpacked the suitcase, I heard the door open. I immediately ran down the stairs. I then seen him drop his luggage as he saw me opening his arms.