Chapter 26

Jessica's POV

Today was the day I would move back to England, Olivia is coming with me as her and Harry also made a decision to move back.

I really didn't want to move back I would miss everybody all my friends from psg and just the lifestyle of living here after all.

I would also really miss Neymar, it hurt me to find out he didn't really cheat but he still was with an other girl. It really did hurt, I know he was drunk but it still hurts. I loved Neymar so much he gave me all the happiness in the world , it hurts that me and him are over most likely for good.

My life has been really overwhelming lately, i found out I was pregnant already confused, happy, shocked and scared about that. Then I find out my boyfriend, ex boyfriend cheated on me and then we break up. My life is a mess and I need to get away from Paris.

I got out of bed bed and went downstairs Olivia wrapped her arms around me. "Are you excited for England" she asked. "Yeah I am, but also sad to leave here" I sighed. "I know, we can always visit plus this little one will have to visit often to see it's dad" she said handing me a coffee and holding my stomach. I smiled down at my stomach, I was really happy about having a child. I know my parents will take it good when they find out because they always wanted a grandchild.

I drank my coffee while talking to Olivia and went to get ready for training. I felt like I had no tears left to cry at this point. Once I was ready for my last training I went downstairs and Olivia had already left for her last photoshoot.

I got into my car and went to the stadium. I walked in and nobody was there and all of a sudden everyone popped out from behind things. "Surprise" they all screamed running towards with me hugs. "Ah you scared me" I exclaimed hugging them back. "We decided to throw you a little party here for your last day, we will miss you so much Jessica" Leo said. "It was actually Neymar's idea" Kylian said and I saw him blushing in the corner. "Thank you Neymar" I smiled giving him a side hug. There was loads of balloons and tables of food on the pitch.

I walked towards all the wags who were also there "I'm going to miss you all so much" I said hugging them. "We are going to miss you too" Carol said. "We really will, you were apart of our group" Anto said. "We will always be friends though" Pilar smiled and we all nodded agreeing. I was now sobbing realising how much I would miss everyone.

"Aw Jessica don't cry" Leo said hugging me. "I'm going to miss you all" I sobbed and then it turned into a massive group hug. "We will miss you too" Marquinhos said. "Promise you will always visit" Serigo said. "I promise I will" I smiled. "Good" Kylian said. "Plus I'm pregnant with Neymar's child so I'll have to come over and back to Paris often" I said rubbing my stomach and they all smiled at me. "Where is Neymar?" I asked. "He went to changing room, I think this is all really hard for him" Kylian whispered to me. "I'm going to go see him" I said.

I walked towards the changing rooms and opened the door and saw Neymar sitting on the bench crying into his hands. "Neymar" I said softly and he looked up and wiped his tears. "Awh Neymar" I sighed sitting down beside him, I sat beside him and wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into my chest. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "I'm going to miss you so much and I just feel so bad for hurting you, I broke you into pieces I'm such an idiot, your leaving everyone because of me" he sobbed. "Neymar, it's okay? I really want to go back to England to see my family it isn't just because of you. Don't think like that please" I said stroking his face. "This is really hard on me too, I don't want to leave I'll miss everything about you" I sobbed. "Promise we will see each other again?" He asked. "I promise Neymar" I smiled at him. "Now please don't cry over me because it will hurt me even more to leave" I sighed wiping his tears and kissed his cheek. "Come back out okay? I'll give you time" i smiled at him leaving the changing rooms.