Chapter 10

⚠️TW: slight mention of throwing up/sickness.

Jessica's POV

I was laying on Neymar's sofa in his house while he was training, I didn't go today because I had a vomiting bug when I woke up this morning. I wanted to try and get on with my day but Neymar insisted on me staying at home to get better, I began watching a movie and had to pause the movie to throw up many times, I eventually think I threw everything in my stomach up. The movie ended and I just sat there feeling sorry for myself.

The door opened and I saw Neymar walk in, he dropped his training bag on the floor and walked toward me giving me a hug. "How's my girl?" He asked me stroking my cheek. "I still feel sick" I said honestly. " I wish I could take it all away, my love" he said smiling at me sympathetically. "I got you some medicine and flowers" he said pointing over to the table. "Awh thank you ney" I smiled at him, he went to kiss my lips but I swerved him so he kissed my cheeks. "Hey" he said. "Sorry I just don't want you to get sick" I sighed. "Please I'll be fine" he said. "Fine but if you get sick don't blame me baby" I said pecking his lips, he smiled at me and laid beside me. "Would you like anything to eat" he asked me as he cradled me in his arms. "I don't feel like eating" I sighed. "Linda, how about I carry you up to my bed so you can sleep for a while and I'll make you some hot soup while you sleep" he said to me softly. "Okay" I said as he opened his arms to carry me upstairs. "Ney I can walk, I only have a vomiting bug" I laughed. "I know but I want to treat you like the princess you are especially when you're sick" he said tucking me into his bed, kissing my lips and cheeks making me giggle. "I love you" he said walking out of the room.

Neymar's POV

I went into my kitchen and tried to make Jessica some soup, I felt extremely bad for her, she was so sick and I couldn't take the sickness away from her but the least I could do is take care of her.

I made her some soup and placed it on tray with some medicine and water for her. I also placed a handwritten note on there from me. I carried the tray upstairs and saw her sleeping. I kissed her cheek causing her to shuffle slightly then her eyes flickered opened. "Here is your soup baby" I said handing her the tray, she pushed herself up in the bed and smiled taking the tray from me. "Thank you ney" she said kissing my cheek. "Here take your medicine" I said handing her the medicine bottle and a spoon, she took the medicine and scrunched up her face sticking out her tongue. "I know but it'll make you better linda" I said laughing. "Ooo a note" she said. "Get well soon baby, I love you and I'm here to take care of you, Love your favourite person ever" she read laughing at the last part. "Thanks so much baby" she said wrapping me in a hug pecking my lips before she began eating her soup. "I'll be downstairs Kylian and Leo are coming over, call me up if you need me" I said cupping her face and kissing her forehead, she smiled and began eating her soup again.

I made my way downstairs to the living room and waited for Kylian and Leo to come over. I heard a knock on the door and went to the door and opened it for them. "Hi bro" I said to both of them giving them a hug. "Come on let's play some fifa" I said as they followed me into the living room. We began playing and Kylian screamed when he won "Shut up bro Jessica is sleeping" I threw a pillow at him. "Okay simp" he said and Leo laughed, I glared at both of them. Instead of playing we went outside to play some real football in my garden, of course I won, I am Neymar after all.

We went back into the house and ordered pizza. "How is Jessica?" Leo asked me as we sat down on the sofa eating pizza. "She's still sick, she's upstairs sleeping right now" i said sympathetically. "Training was so weird without her" Kylian said. "I know she's basically part of the team now" Leo laughed and I smiled laughing with them. Jessica came downstairs while we were laughing, "Oh hi Jessica" Kylian said. "How are you now?" Leo asked. "I feel a bit better, I didn't throw up at least" she shrugged. I turned around to her and opened my arms for her , she laid on my chest as I cradled her and kissed her head talking to the boys. "We were just saying how weird training is without you baby" I said to her. "Yeah we miss helping you bully Neymar" Kylian laughed. "And kick balls at him" Leo added making her chuckle as I hugged her tighter. "Is this your's" she asked me pointing to a milkshake on the table. "Yeah want some?" I asked her, she nodded smiling and took a sip. "Mmm" she said. "That's definitely going to make me throw up" she laughed laying on my chest again as I began talking to Leo and Kylian.

Jessica fell asleep on my chest again while we were all watching a movie. "AAA" Kylian screamed when a ghost came on the screen. "aa" Jessica screamed and jumped in my arms. "Kylian" Leo said dragging out his name disappointed. "It's okay" she said trying to get comfortable again as I kissed her head continuing to watch the movie, the movie ended, Jessica woke up because Kylian was being a pussy and kept screaming at the scary scenes. "We are going to go now" Leo said. "Yeah bye" Kylian said bending down on the sofa to wrap his arms around me and Jessica as Leo did the same. "Bye" I said back as the walked out the door.

"I need to get sick" Jessica said standing up and running to the bathroom, I quickly ran after her to hold her hair. "Hey it's okay baby, I'm here, I'm here" I said cooing her while rubbing her back and holding back her hair, she finished and cleaned herself of rinsing her mouth and brushing her teeth. "Are you okay now?" I asked her cupping her face. "Yeah I am baby" she said kissing my lips. "Let's go to bed" she said yawning. I put on one of my hoodies and she got into a pair of pyjamas she had at my house, she got into bed and laid on my chest as I scrolled on instagram.

@neymarjr

Liked by @leomessi, @jessicamorgan and 9

Liked by @leomessi, @jessicamorgan and 9.8M others
@neymarjr: meu amor ❤️
👥@jessicamorgan

View 9 comments
Comments on this post are limited

@jessicamorgan: ily❤️
Liked by @neymarjr

@leomessi: SIMP
⬆️ @neymarjr: NOOO

@k.mbappe: jealous of Jessica
⬆️ @neymarjr: 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
⬆️ @leomessi: it's pride month dw bro and he's mine xoxo
⬆️@jessicamorgan: no he's mine xoxo

@oliviajones: bring my bestie back
⬆️ @neymarjr:  I will when she's better I need to take care of her
________________________________

"How do you so beautiful even though your sick" I asked her stoking her hair as she laid across from me on the bed facing me, she hid her face in my hands giggling as I kissed her head laughing. No matter how much I would compliment her she'd always hide her face and blush.  "I love you" I said bringing her into my chest. "I love you more" she said bringing her head up to kiss my lips. "Night baby" I said laying sweet kisses on her cheek. "Night baby" she said snuggling into my chest, laying a sweet kiss on my cheek making me smile and hug her tightly.
_________

shit chapter but oh well
leave some suggestions of things you want to happen