Chapter 36

Neymar's POV
1 week later

Jessica moved in with me one week ago today, I love her living with me, I'm constantly at my  happiness when I'm with and her and I just love her so much, she's perfect.

Jessica is around one month pregnant now and I'm so excited for our little girl to come along.

I woke up this morning to Jessica throwing up, she's been getting morning sickness really bad lately.

"Are you sure you're able to go to training my love?" I asked her cupping her face. "Yeah I am, I'll feel better soon" she smiled at me with a reassuring smile. "You sure?" I asked her cupping her face looking at her and she nodded. "Come on let's go" she said interlocking our fingers as we walked out the door.

We got into to the car and I saw Jessica resting her head against the door as I drove, I took her hand in mine and laid a sweet kiss on it.

"you still not feeling well linda?" I asked her. "no but I will get better when I'm at training" she said smiling at me. "are you sure, we can go home now I'll call in sick too" I laughed. "no ney it's fine honestly, I have to get used to it anyway" she laughed.

she was really stubborn, she would never take a day of training when she was sick which annoyed me because I wanted her to be in comfort for the whole pregnancy and not training us when she is sick but she says it's her job and she has too. although she did agree to stop working for a while when she gets further into the pregnancy.

We arrived at the stadium and walked in, I held Jessica's hand as we walked in and we both walked over to the coach who welcomed us.

"are you ready for the final tonight?" coach asked me and I nodded nervously, we were playing in the Ligue 1 final tonight although I was confident. I was also quite nervous.
"Jessica can support you on the substitute bench as she's the assistant coach" he winked at me and I looked over to see Jessica smiling at me.

Jessica started doing warmup exercises and stretches with the team like she always did but she wasn't as energetic today as she usually was, i felt bad for her, I knew she shouldn't of came to training today.

"sorry I need a minute" she sighed in the middle of it and sat on the ground holding her head and I immediately made my way towards her. "linda , what's wrong?" I asked her as I sat down beside her holding her in my arms. "I just feel sick and dizzy, it's the morning sickness" she sighed. "Neymar take her home man" Leo said. "No it's fine, I need to continue" Jessica said. "Jessica come on, you need to go home and rest" Kylian said which resulted in the whole team joining in telling her to get some rest. "Come on let me take you home baby" I said as I cradled her in my arms.

"come on baby, you want to better for my game tonight right?" I asked as I continued holding her in my arms and she nodded. "then let's go home" I said. "no I'm fine" she said. "oh my god Jessica you do drive me crazy" I laughed out. "fine sit on the bench and rest okay?" I said lifting her up of the ground in bridal style. "sorry for being annoying I just hate not doing training, I thought the sickness would go away if I continued but now I realise your right and I need to rest" she sighed as I placed her on the bench. "hey, it's okay dont apologise, I love you call me if you need me" I said kissing her lips. "love you too" she said as I ran back into the field.

"your girlfriend most love us so much, she doesn't want to leave for you even when she's sick " Kylian laughed. "No it's just, she loves her job so much and hates missing out on it" i sighed. "you did it to her" Serigo snickered and I pushed him. "hey" he called out rolling on the ground dramatically as I rolled my eyes.

Jessica's POV

I watched as the coach trained the team, my morning sickness was really bad this morning and I knew I should've listened to Neymar when he told me to stay at home to get better but I just hate missing out on training, because it's my job and I love it so much.