Chapter 34

Neymar's POV

I woke up with Jessica wrapped in my arms in a hotel after the happiest day of both our lives, a gender reveal revealing we were having a little girl, a mini Jessica surrounded by all our friends and family.

"Morning ney" she muttered in my arms. "Morning linda" I smiled pressing my lips on her head, she then woke up shifting her body around to face me.

"I've to back home today with my parents to liverpool, I'm going to go pack to move back to Paris" she said tracing the tattoos on my neck.
"Yeah, your moving in with me" I smiled kissing her cheek as she smiled. "I'll come with you" I said pulling her into my chest wrapping my arms around me. "Really?" She smiled. "Yeah, we can take my plane" I said to her as she smiled at me. "Good, I missed you enough" she said kissing my lips.

"Come on get out of bed" she said pulling me by the arm, I protested before rolling out of bed following her into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Once we were both ready we went downstairs in the elevator to see all our family and friends sat around a table.

Yes, I booked a hotel for all of us.

I sat at the table beside Jessica across from her parents after we said hello to everyone again.

"Neymar is coming home with us today" Jessica smiled at her parents. "Yeah you can come in my plane" I said. "Also mum and dad" she said and they nodded. "I'm moving in with Neymar" she said and they both smiled. "Aw that's wonderful sweetie" her mum smiled. "Are you sure you'll manage Neymar, she can be a handful" her dad teased nudging me. "Yeah I'll manage" I laughed out. "I'm joking sweetheart, I'm happy for you" her dad smiled at her while she glared at him making me laugh.

I began talking with some of the boys while Jessica went and talked with the girls.

"Are you all up to hangout tonight at mine?" Kylian asked. Everyone cheered and enhance directed his attention to me. "Neymar?" He said. "I can't, Im going to England with Jessica" I said. "Simp" he said and I glared at him. "At least I have a girlfriend" I said sarcastically. "At least I didn't cheat" he said but then apologised quickly realising what he had said and everyone else chuckled around us.

After I said my goodbyes to them, I made my way over to my family where Jessica already was.

"Oh hi Neymar" my mum smiled as she hugged Jessica. "I came to say goodbye, I'm going back to England with Jessica today" I said as I wrapped my arms around her. "Bye son, we will miss you" my dad said joining in, in the group hug. "I'll miss you too" I smiled hugging them. "Rafa give your brother a hug" my mum demanded, she sighed before wrapping her arms around me. "Bye Neymar, I will miss you believe it or not" she sighed whispering in my ear. "Awh, I'll miss you too" I smiled hugging her tightly.

I backed out of the hug wrapping my arm around Jessica's shoulder smiling at my family. "Bye you two" mum smiled holding our shoulders. "And you take care of Jessica" my dad demanded. "I will, I always do" I said putting my hands up in defence as Rafa hugged Jessica tightly.

Me and Jessica went up to our hotel room and gathered all our belongings after we said goodbye to our families and friends who had already left the hotel well apart from Jessica's family obviously who were coming with us.

"Guess what Neymar" Jessica exclaimed excitedly. "What?" I jumped. "Olivia just texted me telling me her and Harry are moving back to Paris" she celebrated dancing. "That's amazing also I did something for you" I smiled as she sat beside me on the bed. "And what is that?" She smiled. "I got you your job back at psg" I said. "Really" she exclaimed and I nodded. "I love you" she said wrapping her arms around me. "I love you too beauty" I said tucking a hair behind her ear kissing her lips.