Chapter 17

Neymar's POV

I woke up to the plane landing, Jessica was still fast asleep cuddling into me.

"Baby" I said softly kissing her cheeks. "Mhm" she muttered. "We are here" I said softly stroking her cheek while she laid on my chest, she opened her eyes adjusting to the light flashing me a smile. "Can you tell me where we are now?" She asked me. "Yes we are in Brazil, you're going to meet my family today and tonight I'm going to take you on a date" I said smiling nervously to see her reaction. "What if your family don't like me?" She asked. "Awh linda, they'll love you just as much as I love you, they already love you and they haven't even met you" I reassured her. "Thank you Ney, this means so much to me all the things you do for me" she said hugging me. "I love you so much" she said into my chest. "You deserve it all and I love you too" I said hugging her back laying a kiss on her head.

When the plane landed, we got our luggage and got of the plane. I held Jessica's hand, guiding her through the paparazzi as we made our way to the taxi.

We got into our taxi, we were going to my parents house.I noticed that Jessica looked uneasy and nervous I wrapped my arm around Jessica. "It'll be okay they'll love you" I reassured her laying a soft kiss on her cheek, she gave me a smile pecking my lips leaning her head on my shoulder.

The taxi arrived at my parents house, we grabbed our luggage and I held Jessica's hand as we walked up to the house.

We knocked on the door and mum mum opened it "Oh my god Juninho" she said embracing me in tight a hug. "We have missed you so much" she said. "I missed you too mae" I said hugging her back. Then my dad came "Son" he said wrapping me in tight hug. "Oh we missed you so much" he said hugging me. "I missed you both so much too pai" I said hugging him back.

"Mãe , pai I want to you to meet my girlfriend Jessica" I said holding her hand. "Oh hello darling, we have heard a lot about you!" My mum said hugging her tightly. "You're a really beautiful girl" she said. "Awh thank you Ms Santos" she said smiling while she hugged her back. "Call me Nadine, your part of our family now" she smiled at her, Jessica then turned her attention to my dad. "Hello Jessica, it's nice to meet you" he said hugging her back. "It's nice to meet you to Mr Santos" she said hugging him back.

I could see Jessica wasn't as nervous anymore because she felt welcomed and they liked her well I knew they'd love her.

"Call me Neymar darling, I know it might be a bit confusing" my dad laughed. Jessica laughed then Rafa came running downstairs.

"Oh my god Neymar" she screamed embracing me tightly. "Hi Rafa, I missed you" I hugged her tightly. "I missed you too Neymar" she smiled.

"Oh my gosh, Jessica" she said wrapping her in a hug. "Hi Rafa, your even more beautiful in person" Jessica said hugging her. "Your gorgeous Jessica I don't know how he pulled you" Rafa chuckled, I glared at her while she hugged Jessica.

"Rafa don't be so mean to your brother" My mum said and she rolled her eyes.

"Come on in" My dad said taking our luggage, we wouldn't be staying in my parents house as I had a house in Brazil.

Jessica's POV

We all went into the living room, we were sat drinking tea and coffee having a catch up.

"So Jessica tell us a bit about yourself" Neymar's mum said. "Well I'm from England, I'm just a normal girl there isn't much to say about me" I laughed. "What part of England are you from?" Neymar's dad asked me. "Liverpool" I smiled.  "Do you support Liverpool?" Neymar's dad asked me. "Dad" Neymar sighed. "It's okay, yeah I do because my dad supported it but I also support psg not because I like the football team or anything just because I work for the club and Neymar plays for it" I said. "Same for me I don't support psg they don't respect their players at all, I only support for Neymar" Rafa laughed.