Chapter 7

Jessica's POV
A FEW WEEKS LATER

Me and Neymar had been talking for around a month now I'm still not his girlfriend but we are doing great. We haven't hung out in like a week as he was busy with his family because there was no training, he hasn't called but if I called him he would text me saying he's busy. I really miss him and want to see him soon. To make things worse today is my birthday and not one person has called, texted or even said anything to me. I guess all I'm going to do is sit in my room all day and be sad because I miss Neymar.

I finally got myself out of bed after feeling sorry for myself for ages, I slipped on one of Neymar's hoodies and leggings. I made myself some soup and sat at the table. I decided to text Neymar because I missed him like hell.

 I decided to text Neymar because I missed him like hell

He forgot my birthday, I felt like crying to be honest. I don't know what happened to him lately for the past week, I'd call him he'd text me saying he's busy and would never text, for a whole week. Soon enough the tears came, I was all alone on my birthday. Even Olivia wasn't here and she also forgot.

I was crying on my sofa into my hoodie and heard a knock on the door, I went to open the door and saw Neymar standing there. "What do you want?" I asked. "I came to see you beautiful" he smiled. "Now you have time" I said sarcastically. "I'm so sorry my love, why are you crying?" He asked pulling me into a hug. I got of the hug "You are the reason I'm crying" I said. "I'm so sorry this will all make sense if you get ready and put on something nice" he said. "Why should I?" I asked. "Please Jess, trust me baby" he said. "Ugh fine" I said going upstairs, he sat on the sofa and waited.

Neymar's POV

I felt so bad for Jessica but also happy for her because this would all make sense really soon, Jessica came downstairs wearing a white dress, her hair in a bun and very light makeup because she was already naturally beautiful. She looked perfect. "You look gorgeous" I said in shock. "Mhm, I'm still mad at you Neymar" she said sternly. "I know baby I'm just telling you" I said kissing her cheek as we walked out of the house. We got into car in awkward silence the whole way "Where are we going anyway?" She asked. "That's a surprise " I winked and she rolled her eyes.

We finally arrived at the venue, it was a nightclub, we got out of the car and she was so confused. We walked in and it was empty. "What the fuck?" She said confused. Then loads of people jumped out shouting happy birthday, her face lit up with a smile, she put her hand over her mouth in shock. I could see her smile return, the one I missed really much, she turned to me "Neymar you planned all this" she questioned. "Yes that's why I've been busy, I was getting all this ready and planning. I put up all the decorations myself and planned everything" I said smiling at her. "Happy birthday baby" I said opening my arms, she immediately hugged me tightly, I could feel her tears in my chest. "Hey don't cry, I love you" I said rubbing her back. " I love you so much Neymar" she said kissing my lips. "I love you more now let's enjoy your night" I smiled at her, she made her way over to all the wags and Olivia happily, god did she know this was only one of the surprises from the tonight

I planned all this for Jessica , I rented out the nightclub for this, I hacked her Spotify account and got the dj to play her playlist only so it would be music she liked only. I decorated the whole place for her by myself, I invited the whole team and Olivia all for her. I felt really bad for ignoring all week but I guess I made up for it, she looked so happy.

I made my into the crowd and started dancing with boys. "It's present time" I said to everyone. The dj turned down the music. "Me first" I said jumping from my seat as we all sat in a circle. I grabbed the Sephora bag first, "So Olivia helped me pick  all your favourite makeup, although you don't need it. I know it makes you happy" I said smiling at her, she stood up and hugged me. "Thank you Ney" she said smiling excitedly. "I'm not done" I smirked. I then handed her a Gucci bag she opened the bag and screamed, she hugged me even tighter this time "Ney oh my god" she said. "This was my dream bag" she said. "Thank you, thank you" she said. "I love you" she said kissing my cheeks while wiping her happy tears. "Hey don't cry, you deserve it I've one more thing" i said wiping her tears. Everyone was recording our cute moment,

I pulled out a small box, it was a beautiful gold ring with a heart with a N + J engraved in it. "Jessica ever  since I saw you at training I've been in love with your beautiful self, you are my reason I smile everyday, your my happiness. The truth is I love you so much" I said taking her hands. "So will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. "Yes I will" she said crying. I kissed her lips and hugged her tightly as everyone cheered. "I'm so happy, I love you" she whispered in my ear.

After we had our moment, Jessica opened more presents and we partied all night and had an amazing time. Soon enough everyone started leaving. Then it was just us and Olivia. "Bye Jess, happy birthday again I love you" she said hugging her tightly. "Bye see you tomorrow Olivia I love you too" she said hugging her then she left. We got into the car, "Are you coming to mine?" I asked her. "Yes I missed you to much" she said laying back in her seat. "Thanks so much for everything tonight Neymar, it was amazing. I loved everything about it so much" she said holding my hand. "Anything for you" I said smirking while she smiled at me. "I'm so happy your finally mine" I said looking at her. "I'm so happy I'm yours" she did kissing the top of my hand.

@neymarjr

Liked by @jessicamorgan, @leomessi and 1

Liked by @jessicamorgan, @leomessi and 1.2M others

@neymarjr: my girlfriend, I love u 💘
@jessicamorgan

Comments are turned off

_____________________________

We arrived at my house and Jessica hasn't stopped smiling since we arrived at the club. I gave her a hoodie and shorts. "I've so many of your hoodies at my house" she laughed putting it on. "I don't mind I've lots" I said getting into bed, she laid beside me and cuddled me. "I love you Ney, night" she said shutting her eyes. "Goodnight my love, I love you more" I said kissing her head stroking her hair, she fell asleep smiling, I could see her genuine happiness which made me so happy.

AUTHORS NOTE

•Hey everyone, I don't really like this story I don't know why. So please tell me your honest opinion and I'll delete it and try make something better!

•Also I'm sorry for not updating as much, I'm really busy I've exams. I've been studying a lot and it's been stressful.
I finished school in two days, I'm so happy!!