Chapter 42

Jessica's POV

I'm currently 5 months pregnant and everything has been going amazing, Olivia is also nearly 1 month pregnant .

I was at Olivia's house right now, I had just left me and Neymar's house after we had an argument, he made me so mad I just got up and left

While Ago

I was watching Neymar's game on TV today he was playing a important game to qualify for the final and they were losing badly, I was sitting on the edge of the seat biting my nails. I wish I could be there to support him but I was really sick and had a lot of back pain and Neymar insisted on me staying home.

They ended up losing, I watched as Neymar walked of the pitch, he looked really mad. I wish I was there to comfort him, I felt so bad as I knew he hated losing.

The door opened, I quickly ran to the door and wrapped my arms around Neymar "I know you didn't win-" I said but he cut me off. "Yes I know I didn't win" he sighed getting out of my grip he didn't even hug me back. "I was going to say I'm still proud of you, you still played amazing ney" I rubbed my thumb across his cheek" I said softly as he rolled his eyes shaking my hand of his cheek. "I didn't play good, stop lying to me Jessica. If I l played good I wouldn't be here without winning it" he raised his voice. "Baby I-" I said going to wrap my arms around him again but he jumped me from my actions and thoughts. "Just leave me alone, oh my god! Your so annoying" he raised his voice. I looked at him directly, my jaw dropping by his words.

"Fine then I'll fucking leave, just because you lose doesn't mean you can put it out one me like it's my fault" I shouted back at him grabbing my coat. "Wait baby!" He sighed following me. "Where are you going" he sighed out. "Olivia's, you said you wanted me to leave you alone so I'll do fucking that" I raised my voice. "Fine then do" he slammed the door as I walked out of it, I rolled my eyes at him and went into my car.

Present

I found myself in tears in Olivia's arms after telling her about our argument and I don't even know why, I think it's honestly because of how he spoke to me, he never treats me like that, so I'm not used to it.

"Shh Jess it's okay" Olivia comforted me. "Just because he's mad, he doesn't treat you like that" she stroked my hair. "Come on let's watch a movie, forget about him for a while" she smiled at me, I smiled back at her wiping tears from my eyes as she logged into her Netflix.

I looked down at my phone to see text messages from Neymar.

Ney❤️
Baby
Please come home
I'm sorry linda❤️

Me
No you wanted to be alone right?? I'm annoying right??