Chapter 33

Jessica's POV

I woke up on the sofa and Neymar wasn't there, I rolled of the sofa and looked around for him. "Ney" I called out but he didn't answer. I hopped down the stairs to see his garage to his car gone, he didn't have training today so I don't know where he is.

I then heard my phone ding from the sofa.

meu bebê❤️Morning bb, I had to go out and run some errands

meu bebê❤️
Morning bb, I had to go out and run some errands. I will be home soon, I love you❤️

me
okay see you soon, love you more❤️

________________________________

I read the message and replied, he had to go out and run some errands so I decided to go make us some breakfast while I waited for him to come back.

We only have been back together for one day and I already feel like the most happiest girl on this earth, he brings out a side of happiness of me that nobody else can. he's the most the perfect man on this planet, he treats me like no other guy in my life ever did, he treats me like a princess.

I'm so in love with him!

I started making breakfast, I decided to make us some pancakes, I found all the ingredients I needed and starting making the pancakes. I made multiple pancakes and placed them  on a plate, I was going to wait for Neymar to come back home so I could eat with him.

I was on my phone scrolling through TikTok when I heard the door open, I smile grew on my face hearing him call out my name walking into the kitchen.

"Baby" he called out, he walked into the kitchen. "Ney" I exclaimed smiling wrapping my arms around his neck, as he wrapped his around my waist. "Hey beautiful" he smiled laying multiple sweet kisses on my cheek making me blush and smile.

"These are for you" he smiled handing me roses he hid behind his back. I pouted at him taking the roses from him blushing. "Thank you ney, I love you" I said pulling him into another hug. "I love you too" he smiled tucking a hair behind my ear kissing my lips.

I placed the roses in a vase remembering the pancakes I made.

"Oh ney, I made us pancakes" I smiled at him. "Mmm looks good, thank you linda " he smiled kissing my cheek thanking me.

"So beauty today I've a lot planned for us" he smiled. "And what have you planned?" I smirked.

"I planned a whole gender reveal, all our friends will be there, all your friends like Olivia, Harry and um some Lily girl you trained apparently , Olivia said you two were close. your parents are there, my parents and Rafa. that's what I've been out doing this morning. I want everything to be perfect for you" he smiled and I blushed. "Ney, your so sweet. I love you so much" I blushed. "Really thank you Neymar, I appreciate everything you do for me so much" I said holding his hands across the table. "Of course like I said I want everything to be perfect for you" he smiled. "And there is more surprises that I can't tell you about you yet that I've planned" he smirked. "Aa I love you, I love you so much. Your the best" I exclaimed and he laughed smiling at me, kissing my cheek across the table.