Chapter 8

Jessica's POV

I woke up in Neymar's bed, last night he asked me to be his girlfriend and I've been the happiest girl on this planet ever since

I kissed his lips trying to wake him up and his eyes fluttered open, when he adjusted to the light, he smiled at me and kissed my lips. "Hi girlfriend" he smirked "Hi boyfriend" I said. "We have training, we better get ready" I sighed getting out of bed. Neymar got out of bed after me and got dressed. I had clothes in Neymar's house so I quickly put them on, we then brushed our teeth and I started doing my makeup while Neymar went downstairs to make breakfast. I put concealer, blush, mascara and lip gloss.

I went downstairs and Neymar was making pancakes. "Mm this smells amazing" I said sitting on the counter beside Neymar. "I know I'm such an amazing chef" he said flicking imaginary hair. "Ugh your so cocky" I said hopping of the counter. "Then why did you say yes to being my boyfriend?" He asked with that signature smirk on his face. "I don't know, it's not to late to go for Richarlison" I said giggling and he rolled his eyes sitting across from me. "To late linda, your stuck with me" he said. "Not complaining" I said starting to eat. "Mm ney these are so good" i said. "Thanks baby" he said quickly pecking my cheek.

I helped Neymar with the dishes and then he went up to perfect his hair again, he came running downstairs with his training bag over his shoulder. "You look cute" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "You too baby" he said and pecked my lips. "Oh I got lip gloss on your lips" I laughed using my thumb to rub the gloss of his lips. "The lip gloss tastes good" he said licking his lips. "I know I always eat it" I confessed and he looked at me confused, but then brushed it off as he took my hand skipping out to the car singing.

We arrived at training and got out of the car, Neymar insisted on holding my hand on the way in to let everyone know I'm his now, I let go of his hand and went to see up the cones on the pitch. As I was bending down to put the cones down, a ball came and hit me right in the back of my ass. I immediately turned around to a guilty Neymar and his whole team pointing at him. I kicked the ball from below my feet and it hit him right in his manhood. "On second thoughts, I might get with Richarlison instead" I said walking past him as he rolled dramatically on the floor.  I made them to all their warm ups and I had to do the training with them today as the main coach was not in. They started training and Neymar came to the sideline "Go train the rules don't change for you cause your my boyfriend" I said pushing him back on the field. "Yeah Neymar" they all said in a mocking tone and I laughed and he rolled his eyes at me.

Training was coming to an end, all of sudden I saw Neymar fall on the ground holding his eye. I quickly ran over to him and saw him holding a bleeding eye. "Oh my gosh ney, what happened?" I said kneeling down beside him. "I accidentally kicked the ball at him" Kylian said. "Balls are meant to go in the goals not at your teammates Kylian" I scoffed. "Come on baby, I'll get you cleaned up" I said holding both of his hands to pull him of the ground. I took him to the medical office and he sat on a chair. I got the first aid- kit from the cupboard and took some medial cleaning wipes our, I dabbed them on his cut and he scrunched his face from the stinging. "I'm sorry Ney, I know it stings" I said, I finished cleaning it up had it wasn't bleeding anymore so it didn't need a plaster. "Is it sore?" I asked him. "Just a little bit" he said. I kissed his eye and he smiled as we walked back to the field. "Thank you for helping me baby" he said putting a arm around my shoulder kissing my cheek. "No problem" I smiled at him. All the boys were mocking Neymar "baby" "thanks baby" "baby" they all mocked. "Shut up" he said kicking balls at then all. They dodged the balls "Your girl has better aim than you" Serigo laughed. "Okay, stop bullying him now" I laughed. "Yeah guys" Neymar said sarcastically.

After training ended we all said going to them, Kylian did apologise to Neymar. We were in the car onthe way to my house. "Also I'm sorry for hitting the ball at your you know, I didn't know it would hit you there" I apologised. "It's okay, I'm proud of your aim" he said messing up my hair.