Chapter 51

Neymar's POV

I woke up with Jessica wrapped in my arms, made me a little sad that I wouldn't see her for week now as we were both going back home for a few days.

I kissed her head to wake her up as she had an early flight but I was getting on my private plane so I could go whenever I wanted.

"Morning my love" I smiled as her eyes fluttered opened. "Come on you've to get up for your flight" i said tucking the hair behind her ears. "No I don't wanna leave" she cried out tightening her grip on mine making me laugh.

Eventually we both got out of bed.

I walked into the bathroom as Jessica sat there brushing her hair. I wrapped my arms around her laying sweet kisses on her cheek. "going to miss meu amor so much" I sighed softly. "and my princess" he smiled down placing his hands on my stomach. "you're so cute ney, we will miss you too" she said pressing her lips on mine. "it's only a week it will go fast baby" she smiled stroking my face.

I took Jessica's suitcase downstairs as she got ready so I could drop her off at the airport.

"You all ready?" I asked her with a sad smile as she came downstairs with a backpack. "okay don't have to make that obvious you won't me gone" she said sarcastically. "linda I don't want you to leave" I pouted wrapping my arms around her waist. "me either" she said softly laying in the croak of my neck. "but come on" she sighed taking me by the hand.

we got into the car and I began driving her to the airport, once we arrived I got out of the car taking her suitcase for her. we both walked into the airport and made our way to her gate .

we both stood there knowing it was time to say goodbye.

I brought her into my arms embracing her tightly. "going to miss you so much linda, please look after yourself" I cupped her face. "going to miss you too ney" she sighed. "and I will" she smiled. "and look after little princess too" I smiled at her and she nodded. "ney you be careful too okay? I know how stupid you are so please look after yourself" she said, I laughed slightly before nodded in agreement.

"Flight to England now boarding"

I looked at her sympathetically wrapping her in one last hug.  "I love you so much baby, I'll call you when I land" she cupped my face kissing my lips.  "I love you so much meu amor, look after yourself" I said giving her a quick peck before she let go of me, making her way to her gate. "wait" she called out running back, I turned around with a smile as she opened her arms for me again. "one last hug" she smiled and I smiled wrapping her in more tight hug. "I love you cutie" she kissed my lips. "I love you too my love" I said pressing a kiss on her head as this time she made her way to her gate without coming back.

I waved goodbye and blew a kiss before she left my distance, I began walking to the exit of the airport feeling empty. felt so weird to have here gone, she wasn't even gone one minute and I already missed her like crazy.
- - - -
I zipped up my suitcase ready to leave the house when a little note on our bed caught my eye. I noticed that Jessica's teddy was still sitting on the bed beside the note making me confused , I opened the note with a smile.

"hi cutie, if ur reading this I already miss you so much. I stole one of your hoodies because it smelt like you so here's my teddy that I sprayed in my perfume for you to have. don't miss me to much, love you lots xxxxx"

I pouted at the note folding it up in my pocket and carrying her teddy in my hands putting it in my carry on with a smile, she's the cutest I smiled to myself at the picture of her I'd framed in my office as I walked past it.

- - - - - - -
I got onto my plane, sitting down on the sofa before I dozed off to sleep for the long journey to São Paulo.

After around 11hrs my flight had finally landed, I got off the plane just to be surrounded my fans , one of my security guards guided me into a car to take me to my parents house.