Chapter 43

Neymar's POV

Today is the day me and Jessica would be going to Bora Bora, Jessica surprised me with this trip a week ago for my birthday and I'm so excited right now, this has always been my dream holiday and I've always wanted to go with a girl I loved and wanted to spend the rest of my life with and that was definitely Jessica.

"Linda" I called out kissing her cheeks as her eyelashes fluttered as she opened her eyes. "Morning ney" she smiled at me stretching out. "Morning, you need to get up we have a flight to catch" I winked at her. "Ney baby, it's your plane it can leave whenever it wants" she laughed making me roll my eyes. "Come on" I pulled her out of bed, she sighed before kissing my cheek and going into the bathroom to get ready.

I went downstairs and made us some breakfast, I just made scrambled eggs because I'm no chef, I can't cook that well.

Soon Jessica came downstairs in leggings and one of my hoodies, she wrapped her arms around my waist looking up at me with her beautiful smile.

"Are you excited for you dream holiday?" She asked me. "Extremely, I can't wait" I kissed her nose as her cheeks blushed pink. "I made breakfast" I said pointing to the table. "Thank ney, it looks amazing" she said sitting down at the table. "Sorry I'm not a chef so I didn't know what I make" I laughed. "It's okay, I love scrambled eggs, especially yours" she winked at me making me laugh.

Once we had finished breakfast, Jessica cleaned up the dishes while I went upstairs and brought down our suitcases. I left them at the bottom of the stairs and made my into the kitchen to Jessica.

I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind laying kisses on her cheek, "you know we have a dishwasher baby" I laughed as she washed the dishes in the sink. "yeah but the dishes will be in there for two weeks and will smell when we come home stupid" she laughed drying her hands turning her attention to me. "I'm a footballer how I'm I supposed to know that" I sighed out as she laughed walking out of the kitchen.

I locked my house and carried the suitcases as we made our way over to my driver . "ney I can carry some" she said. "no no, it's okay I've got it" I kissed her head, she got into back seat and I soon got in beside her wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

My driver arrived at the airport and one of the people on the plane carried our luggage onto my plane, I held on securely to Jessica's waist as we walked up the stairs to the plane.

"I love your plane so much" she smiled looking around, she had already been on my plane before when we flew to Brazil, Jessica immediately went to the back of my plane where the bed was, I smiled at her cutely as she dived on the bed.  I dived beside her on the bed and wrapped my arms around her. "It's so crazy, you're whole plane is bigger than my house in England" she laughed as I laughed along with her. "This holiday is going to be so fun" I smiled at her. "I know I can't wait" she smiled hugging me tightly. "I'm so tired" she yawned. "Then get some sleep" I kissed her head. "I love you so much ney" she kissed my lips. "I love you so much too my love" I smiled as she laid back down on my chest again trying to get to sleep.

My plane had finally landed so I began trying to wake Jessica up. "Baby" I said softly stroking her cheek, no reply. "Jessica" I spoke out. Still no answer. "Jessica" I shouted out. "Aaa what the fuck" she shouted jumping from her sleep. "Sorry linda the plane landed" I laughed hugging her as she glared at me. "And you didn't have to yell" she glared at me. "Trust me I tried but I couldn't wake you up" I said and she rolled her eyes.

I took her hand pressing a kiss on her temple as we walked of the plane and we saw multiple beautiful cabins that looked like huts floating on the pier in the water as the sun set in the background.