Chapter 6

Neymar's POV

I woke up and got out of bed, I took a quick shower and got dressed. I then made myself a quick breakfast before going out to my car. I was going to Jessica's house to see her as we didn't have training today, I wanted to get her some things before I would go to her house so I stopped in the nearest shop and bought her some roses and chocolates, I paid for the stuff and left. I then went through McDonald's drive thru to get her some breakfast, it was her favourite. I remember her telling me.

I arrived at her house, I knocked on the door and Olivia answered. "Hi Neymar, Jessica's in her room upstairs sleeping" she smiled at me. "Hi Olivia, thank you" I said to her running upstairs. I slowly opened Jessica's door to see her sleeping beauty self peacefully sleeping. I took of my shoes and laid beside her, I kissed her forehead causing her to move around, she opened her eyes and blinked adjusting to the light. "Ney" she said surprised in her morning voice. "Hi baby" I smiled hugging her tightly. "Oh my gosh, I look terrible" she said hiding her face in her pillow. "No you don't you look beautiful as you always do, don't talk about yourself like that again linda" I said softly, she looked up at me and blushed smiling. "I got you some stuff" I said to her. I stood up and took the roses, chocolates and McDonald of her table and placed them on the bed. "Aww ney" she said pouting before reaching up to embrace me in a warm hug. "Thank you baby" she said into my chest while she hugged me. "Anything for you" I winked and she laughed rolling her eyes.

I laid on Jessica's bed while she did her makeup. "What do you want to do today?" She asked me. "What do you want to do today?" I asked her. "I don't know" she moaned. "Fine me and you will just go out today and have fun" I smiled at her. "Sounds good" she said straightening her hair. I went downstairs to get a drink to play a little prank on Jessica. I took a water bottle out of the fridge and ran upstairs. "Jessica look there is something in my water" I said, she looked in the water and I squirted it in her face laughing. "Neymar fucking Junior" she said. "I hate you" she said pushing me on the bed. "You ruined my makeup and I actually liked it today too" she moaned throwing her head back. "I'm sorry, I thought you'd find it funny" I said laughing a bit. "So funny, it was hilarious" she said sarcastically fixing her makeup. "Leave" she said. "Okay bye" I said standing up and opening the door. "Ugh I'm obviously joking you idiot stay" she said holding my hand. "Here I'll fix your makeup, this was my fault" I said picking up a cotton pad and some micellar water. "Okay" she smirked. I lifted her up and placed her on my lap. I dabbed the cotton pad under her eyes, cleaning the mascara that was smudged underneath. "All done" I smiled going to kiss her lips but she swerved me. "Hey" i pouted. "Your still in the bad books junior" she said poking my nose getting of my lap. "Ugh still" i moaned throwing myself back on the bed and she smirked looking at me.

Jessica's POV

Neymar was laying on my bed and I left the room to make a fake phone call, I was going to prank Neymar back but I think this one was too far but oh well I was doing it now.

I walked into the room after my "phone call" I put on my best acting mode. "What was that?" He asked me. "Well um-" I stuttered. "Tell me, it's okay" he said softly holding my hands, now I felt bad. "Im moving back to England permanently" I managed to get out in my best actors voice possible. "What?" He said. "But what about me and you-?" He said. "I love you Jess" he said softly and I could see him getting sad. "Im joking" I said, I couldn't do it any longer the poor boy looked broken, he glared at me before pulling me into a hug. "Payback baby" I said kissing his cheek. "Ugh I hate you" he said. "And I love you" I said laughing."I was actually so sad" he said hugging me. "Awh I'm sorry baby" I said pulling him into my chest playing with his hair.

After a while of chilling we decided to do something with our lives. "Want to go out somewhere?" Neymar asked me. "Sure but where?" I asked him. "The cinema" he said. "Okay let me get ready" I said. I put on leggings and wanted a comfy hoodie. I saw Neymar's hoodie on my bed that he wore here. "Ney can I wear it please?" I pouted. "Of course Jess" he said handing me his hoodie I smiled and put it on. Neymar stood up and put up to hood, cupping my cheeks and kissing my lips. I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him smiling.