Chapter 24

Jessica's POV

I woke up with a tear stained face and cried even more when I remembered last night. I didn't want to see him today at training at all.

@jessicamorgan posted on her story

I went and got ready for training and put on no makeup because it would just get ruined because I would definitely cry today especially when I break up with him at training today

I went downstairs sobbing and Olivia saw me. "Jess oh my god" she exclaimed. "What happened babe" she asked wrapping me in a tight hug. "He cheated on me" I cried out showing her my phone, she quickly read the article and looked at me sympathetically hugging me. "I'm so sorry Jessica" she sighed hugging me. I sobbed more into her shoulder. "He didn't deserve such a beautiful girl like you, fuck that cheating prick" she said wiping my tears.

I sat and had breakfast with Olivia sobbing while I did, then Olivia had to leave for work so I felt completely alone and began to cry more.

I sighed wiping my tears checking to mirror to see if I looked okay, my face was all red and I looked a wreck but I couldn't care less at the moment. I got into the car and began driving to training.

As I was about to get of my car, Neymar was getting out of his and came towards me. "Neymar go away" I sighed. "No please listen"he sighed. "What?" I said. "Well it was a mistake" he said. "Did you cheat on me Neymar" I asked him and he nodded nervously. "See it wasn't a mistake it was a choice" I said with tears flowing down my cheek. "I'm so sorry" he said. " I love you" he said. "No your not sorry and don't say you fucking love me after cheating if you really loved me Neymar you wouldn't have done this" I cried out. "I'm sorry Jessica" he said trying to hug me but I pushed him away. "Neymar we are over" I said crying. "What?" He exclaimed tears gathering in his eyes. "Neymar we are over, you cheated on me" I sobbed. "What about our baby?" He asked me. "It's still our baby, but we are just not together" I sobbed. "Why wasn't I good enough Neymar? Why was I too ugly, your the one who always told me to be confident about my body and love myself then you cheat on me because I wasn't even enough for you ?" I asked sobbing. "No not that  that, don't think like that, I was just an idiot , your the most beautiful girl in the world" he smiled at me. "Why did you cheat then" I cried out. "Neymar we are over, I'll always love you even though you didn't love me" I sighed "Please Jessica no" he sobbed.
"No Neymar we are fucking over, you didn't love me so you cheated on me and now your saying sorry. Leave me alone, don't ever talk to me unless it's about our baby. You broke me into pieces, I feel betrayed and every other emotion. You destroyed me, I thought you were my true love but clearly not" I cried out walking away. I quickly ran into the stadium and bumped into Kylian.

"Jessica I heard I'm so sorry he did that to you"Kylian said. "We broke up and I'm pregnant with his child. I don't know what to do" I sobbed, he looked shocked at first but comforted me. Everyone else around heard and started hugging me while I sobbed.

I wiped my tears as Neymar walked into the stadium, all the team glared at him as he walked in, he looked like he had been crying too but I don't care about him, he did it to himself.

Coach came over to me "Jessica please go home and rest, we are here for you don't forget that" coach said rubbing my back. I thanked him and started leaving the field. I was glad I was allowed out early. I left sobbing and saw Neymar walking out of the changing room. "Where are you going bab- Jessica" he corrected himself, I could see he had been crying. "Home" I said dryly crying and left. I got into my car and drove home.

The minute I came home, I dived on my sofa and started crying. I felt so much worse that I was pregnant with his child too and the baby will grow up without it's parents being together.

Neymar's POV

When Jessica broke up with me in the car park, I was so heartbroken. I began crying and no girl had ever made me cry before.

I was so stupid for what I did and regret everything about it. I completely broke Jessica and to make it worse she is pregnant with my baby .

After I wiped my tears, I took a breath and walked into the stadium. All the boys were glaring at me but Leo came over to me. "Your so fucking stupid but I'm here for you if you need to talk, break ups are rough" he said giving me a side hug. "Thanks" I said dryly I felt so emotionless today and it was all my own fault.

I couldn't take it anymore and had to go to the changing rooms to cry.

I've never loved a girl so much as I loved Jessica and I fucked it all up.
I regret everything, I loved Jessica so much, I still do love Jessica but she doesn't love me, she hates me because I broke her sweet little heart into pieces.

I hate myself in every way right now.

After I stoped sobbing, I made my way out of the changing rooms and saw Jessica leaving the stadium crying . I asked her where she was going and she responded dryly and left sobbing.

Im such a fucking idiot, she is pregnant with my child she must feel so much worse than I do.

I walked onto the pitch and began training, everyone was ignoring me like I wasn't there. It really did hurt than none of my friends were there for me no matter what. I had nobody.

After training, everyone on the team came towards me "I know I'm so stupid just don't make it any harder" I sighed rubbing my hand down my face. "No it's not that" Serigo sighed. "You are an idiot, your so fucking stupid but we just want to tell you we all are here for you Neymar" Marquinhos said. "Yeah, please talk to us if you need anyone, break ups are hard and we love you" Leo said. "And we will always love you no matter what Neymar so don't ever think you're alone, even though what you us is terrible we are still here for you " Kylian said rubbing my shoulder.  I hugged them all and felt  tears come down my cheek but wiped them, I can't cry in front of them. "Thank you so much" I sighed. "Congratulations on your pregnancy" Kylian said rubbing my back. I faked smiled at him and everyone else mumbled the same thing.

I walked towards my car after I had the moment with my friends.

I didn't deserve them, I was wrong, I did wrong but I was glad they were there for both of us. I was still really happy about having a new baby but it hurt that we wouldn't be raising it together.

I got into my car and drove home in silence lost in my thoughts. I just felt so alone, broken and overwhelmed after everything.

I arrived home and laid on my sofa, I turned on the tv and every channel was news about me cheating on Jessica, I picked up my phone and it was the same.

I sobbed giving up holding my nose to keep back the tears and began to go to sleep.

Authors Note

Really bad chapter, I did this in like twenty minutes but oh well I just need to show the aftermath of the breakup.

I love u all!
Thanks for reading💖