Chapter 27

Neymar's POV

I woke up this morning remembering Jessica went back to England, I miss her so much and feel so alone without her but it is all my own fault.

I rolled out of bed for training, this was my first training without her.

God everything is reminding me of her.

I got ready for training and made myself a quick bowl of cereal before running out the door.

I was always late for training so nobody cared anymore, while I was driving to the stadium "Steal my girl" by one direction came on. Again, it reminded me of Jessica she loved one direction and would always sing along to them in the car with me on the way to training.

I arrived at the stadium and walked in, coach scolded me for being late, I was taken by surprise he never gets mad. I guess he woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

I began training, I was chatting with all the boys while training. It actually made me forget about everything else.

That's what I love about football it's like an escape from all my problems.

I sat on the bench drinking water and Marquinhos sat beside me. "How are you keeping up Neymar?" He asked me rubbing my back. " I don't actually, I really miss her and it hurts" I sighed. "Yeah I understand, you will always miss her but she will be back soon she promised all the girls she'd come visit" he said. "It's not just that, the break up hurts so much. I miss our relationship, I miss the old us" i said. "There might be a chance in the future Neymar, she needs time and you can try shoot your shot again, her feelings wouldn't go that fast I bet she feels the same way" he smiled at me. "Thanks, I appreciate it bro" I smiled at him. "Of course I'm always here for you" he said messing up my hair.

@neymarjr

Liked by @jessicamorgan , @kylianmbappe and 3

Liked by @jessicamorgan , @kylianmbappe and 3.4M others

@neymarjr: missin someone

View 3.768 comments

@k.mbappe: miss u too baby❤️
Liked by @neymarjr

@leomessi: caption is about me guys
⬆️@neymarjr: yeah obviously😘

@jessicamorgan: ur still a cutie</3
⬆️ @leomessi: omgggg she commented guyyys
⬆️ @marquinhos: @neymarjr
⬆️ @k.mbappe: he's mine now too late

@neymarsxoxobae: his ex commented ugh

@neymarsba322: so glad him and Jessica broke up