Chapter 32

Jessica's POV

I woke up in my hotel room in Paris, today Neymar would be picking me up and we are going to a baby appointment to find out the gender of our baby but I don't think we are finding out today as we have the gender reveal party tomorrow.

I was so nervous to see Neymar again, I haven't seen him in a little over a month.

I shuffled out of bed and hopped into the shower, after I had a shower, I dried my hair and put on some makeup. I quickly got dressed as Neymar would be picking me up soon.

I was scrolling on my phone when I heard a knock on the hotel room door. Neymar.

I nervously walked to the door and opened it. I saw him standing there, still looked as fine as he did when we broke up but he's not mine anymore sadly, this is making me miss him even more.

"Hi Neymar, I missed you" I said hugging him. "Hi Jessica, I missed you too" he said hugging me around the wait, I pulled out of the hug smiling at him. "Let's get to this appointment" i said and he nodded following me out of the hotel room.

We drove in extremely awkward silence to the hospital, it was never like this with us but things have changed A LOT.

We arrived at the hospital, I followed Neymar out of the car and we entered the hospital.
We sat in the waiting room in silence until I finally broke it.

"Thank you so much Neymar for all of this, I really appreciate it. You really still do treat me so good" I smiled at him. "Of course, it's the least I could do your carrying my baby. You deserve it" he smiled. Then a nurse walked out of an office.

"Jessica Morgan and Neymar" she said, we both nodded standing up. "Do you want me in here?" Neymar asked me. "Of course I do, you deserve to see your little baby" I smiled at him following the nurse into her room.

I laid on the bed and Neymar sat beside me the nurse applied some cold gel. I reached out my hand for Neymar because it was really cold. "Can you hold it please, it's so cold" I said to him, he took me by surprise when he held my hand but I wasn't complaining.

The nurse rubbed the ultrasound scanner all over my stomach. "Here is your little one" she said pointing to the screen and all I could do is smile. "I'm able to identity the gender today if you want to know" she asked. "Could we have it in an envelope as we have a reveal tomorrow?" Neymar asked. "Of course you can" she smiled making her way over to the computer. I shuffled of the bed letting go of Neymar's hand.

Neymar took the envelope from the nurse and he thanked her leaving.

"Could we go back to the hotel, I would like to talk to you" he asked me. "Uh yeah sure, we can have a coffee or something there" I smiled at him and got into the car after him.

Now I was so confused and nervous about what he wanted to talk about. So again, it was all awkward silence.

We arrived back at the hotel, we took seats in the small cafe inside the hotel and I waited nervously for whatever he wanted to talk about.

"Congratulations on your relationship, I'm happy for you Neymar" I said breaking the silence. "What relationship?" He questioned. "Uh Ashley is it?" I said. "Oh no no she's not my girlfriend, it was just a thing my dad told me do to for the internet to rebuild my reputation after the cheating rumours . It was only a one week contract thing, like we don't talk now." He said.

I was in complete shock, all the overthinking tears I shed over this. I had a chance again, we had a chance. I can't describe my happiness when then words came out of his mouth.

Neymar's POV

"Anyways Jessica what I wanted to talk to you about" I said taking a breath and she nodded smiling. "So when you were in England, I missed you so much, I missed us" he said. "I really missed you and us too" she said. "I really do still have feelings for your Jessica they never went away, they are still the same as the day you walked into training" I said and she smiled at me. "Neymar, my feelings never left for you either still the same as day one" she said to me, making me smile from ear to ear