Chapter 38

Jessica's POV

I'm around three months pregnant now and Neymar practically forced me to stop going to training for a while to rest during my pregnancy, I didn't really want to as I loved training but I just did it for the sake of our baby and for Neymar.

I've had no morning sickness for a while now or much pregnancy symptoms.

Neymar was in Qatar for PSG tour and the whole team made sure he didn't drink to make sure he wouldn't do something awfully stupid again as I've been through that once and it's enough, I did tell them to let him go out and have fun as I trusted him and he wouldn't let himself do it again but they didn't listen to me.

I didn't go to Qatar with him as most of the time he'd be out doing stuff and we'd have no time together and none of the other girls were going, he was gone for three weeks already and they have been the worst three weeks of my life, I still had another week to go and I missed him so much already. I just wanted to be in his arms.

"What are you doing this week?" I asked him. "Training, training, training, training, training, a game then I'm coming home to see my beautiful girlfriend " he smirked making be blush and smile at him. "Did you get the flowers I sent you?" He asked me. "Yes I did, thank you Neymar they were so cute" I said pouting at him. "your so welcome my love" he said. "Remember when you cried at the beginning of the call because you missed me" he said teasing me. "Stop I will hang up" I glared at him. "I'm joking it was cute" he said holding his hands up in defence.
"I miss you" he sighed rolling around in his hotel bed. "I miss you too baby" I pouted. "Only one more week to go" he smiled at me brightening the mood. "Good, I don't know how people do long distance relationships" I sighed. "Me either, it's been three  weeks and I want to get on the next to plane to Paris" he said. "Then do it" I smirked making him roll his eyes. "I wish I could" he said. "I sent you a letter because I was bored it will probably arrive today" I said randomly making him laugh. "I can't wait to see it" he smirked.

"I've training now" he moaned. "imagine having training" I laughed and he rolled his eyes. "joking, I love you okay? Enjoy training" I smiled at him making him smile too. "I will, I love you" he said kissing the screen. "bye" he said blowing me a kiss before ending the call.

@neymarjr added to their story

- - - - - -I was now sitting in my living room with Carol, Anto and Pilar

- - - - - -
I was now sitting in my living room with Carol, Anto and Pilar. I invited them over because I was bored.

"You think we should go surprise the boys?" Carol laughed. "I'd love too" I said not thinking she was being serious. "I'd do it" Anto said. "I'm down to do it" Pilar said. "Wait are you being dead serious?" I exclaimed and she nodded . "Okay, let's go surprise them" I exclaimed, I took out my laptop and booked us the next flight to Qatar, I then rushed up to my room and packed a suitcase.

All the girls got in my car and went to all of the their houses so we could pack their suitcases, once everyone had packed we made our way to the airport.