80. Bullying

Zadhea narrowed her eyes and looked ahead to see who was the owner of that voice, still holding Aisha by her neck with tight force, almost making her strangle to death. When her eyes fell on his face, they widened in disbelief.

"You..." She murmured in incredulity. "Then it means... The three of you..." She pointed her finger at everyone there. "You guys, you guys planned this and trapped me.. on purpose?"

"Yes." The Harry Potter boy chuckled. "It's our plan and you fell for it, silly woman. Now pay the consequences for what you have done to Dreva."

"What?" Zadhea's eyebrows almost met eachother as she blurted out, not getting what he was saying. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh poor baby!" Deera sneered in sarcasm. "You don't know what you have done to her. Tsk, tsk. If it's not you, am I the one who kicked Dreva out of the academy?"

"Look who's speaking." Zadhea glared at her. "Aren't you the people who bullied her? Don't be so shameless to put the blame on me now!"

"She's lying." Deera looked at Harry Potter guy. "We have to teach her a good lesson now, Harry."

Wow! His actual name is also Harry. Don't tell me his surname is Potter too. Zadhea thought, surprised. She locked her eyes with his and asked, "What's your surname?"

The boy raised his chin and looked at her proudly. "Potter."

"..." Zadhea became speechless. The author must be a really good fan of Harry Potter stories to give his name to a character in her book. She nodded to herself as she concluded.

"Hey, re-release me!" Aisha mumbled, trembling slightly, breaking Zadhea's thoughts.

Instead of loosing it, Zadhea tightened her grip on her neck. "No way! You have to pay the price of insulting my parents."

Although she said that, her body did the opposite. She let go of Aisha's neck and threw the dagger away.

"Hey, wha-what's happening?" Zadhea's jaw dropped. She tried to raise her hand but she couldn't do it. She felt like her body turned into a statue.

"Baby, don't waste time. Your body is mine now and it only listens to my orders." Harry started laughing hysterically and soon after, the two girls joined him and laughed louder than him.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Aisha smirked, rubbing her neck.

"No! Wait! You can't do this!" Zadhea tried to move her body but to no avail. "Stop it, psycho!"

"You're the psychopath here!" Harry snapped, getting furious. "We are good people who are going to punish you for your crimes. I promised my master that I use my magic against bad, evil people and it'll start from punishing you!"

"No. I didn't make Dreva leave. Ask her bestie princess Sinadi if you don't believe me!" Zadhea became devastated. "Listen Harry, you're doing something bad."

"Don't listen to her." Aisha shouted angrily. "She's trying to manipulate you! She's a liar and a cheater who cheated on her fiancé with another man! Will you believe such a person's words?"

"No." Harry shook his head. "I don't trust her. Girls, you go ahead and punish her for her wrong deeds. Till then, I'll control her with my powers."

Zadhea became distressed and wanted to throw back her head but she couldn't move it even an inch. Apparently, Harry told the truth. Her body wasn't hers anymore.

Aisha grinned devilishly. "I'll go first."

She took a bowl filled with egg white and made Zadhea swallow the entire bowl.